Why the hate on the Muppets for being on RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gzilla46

The Artiste
Reaction score
Rainman said:
Still, WWE fans know when people are there because they love wrestling, and when they are there to get millions of people seeing the plug for their new movie.

Just like The Three Stooges. They were there to promote THEIR film, yet people shunned them. Why would you boo the kings of comedy(The Three Stooges)? At least with Muppets, people cheered when they showed up.

Plus, where was Curly (the bald Stooge)? He didn't show up alongside Moe and Larry.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
They shouldn't be on a wrestling program it's that simple, the same as CM Punk and Cena shouldn't take their feud into a muppet movie to promote Raw.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Why shouldn't the muppets be on RAW?

Because this is about wrestling. The Muppets were there to promote their movie, as were the Three Stooges. Wrestlers, especially heels, talking to muppets and fighting with them looks pathetic. A real heel would the puppet away, and beat the guy up who is using the puppet, not argue with one. And how would characters like that run a show? They can't, it's like Scooby Doo running RAW. Just because you like two things doesn't mean it should go together. I like chocolate milk shakes and spaghetti should I put those two in a blender and mix it together then serve it to people? No because it's not two things that go together well whether I like it or not. It's World Wrestling Entertainment, not World Entertainment. Sure the Muppets are nice, I grew up with them and I like them, but to put them on RAW and have them run the show was dumb. It was useless and just stupid.

Reactions: Leo C and Snowman1

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The Muppets and the Three Stooges were crap, I don't want to see movie promotions on Raw, I want to see wrestling.

Reactions: Farooq

gzilla46

The Artiste
Reaction score
Link said:
Why shouldn't the muppets be on RAW?

Because this is about wrestling. The Muppets were there to promote their movie, as were the Three Stooges. Wrestlers, especially heels, talking to muppets and fighting with them looks pathetic. A real heel would the puppet away, and beat the guy up who is using the puppet, not argue with one. And how would characters like that run a show? They can't, it's like Scooby Doo running RAW. Just because you like two things doesn't mean it should go together. I like chocolate milk shakes and spaghetti should I put those two in a blender and mix it together then serve it to people? No because it's not two things that go together well whether I like it or not. It's World Wrestling Entertainment, not World Entertainment. Sure the Muppets are nice, I grew up with them and I like them, but to put them on RAW and have them run the show was dumb. It was useless and just stupid.

That is a wonderful speech. I like it. But, yeah, as entertaining as the Muppets were on RAW, I guess it was unnecessary. But, if they had to do it, I would have LOVED to see Miss Piggy beat the snot out of a Diva in a wrestling match. That would be pretty cool. Why couldn't they have done that?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
gzilla46 said:
That is a wonderful speech. I like it. But, yeah, as entertaining as the Muppets were on RAW, I guess it was unnecessary. But, if they had to do it, I would have LOVED to see Miss Piggy beat the snot out of a Diva in a wrestling match. That would be pretty cool. Why couldn't they have done that?

Because Miss Piggy is a hand puppet. How would they have pulled off Miss Piggy in the ring?

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Muppets are stupid!