Why the hate on the Muppets for being on RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gzilla46

The Artiste
Reaction score
I noticed on Youtube there was a LOT of hate towards The Muppets for being on WWE Raw? I don't get why.

I for one, LOVE the Muppets. Anyone that hates them is an idiot. I was very happy when I saw Kermit the Frog and his friends on Raw. So, what's the deal?

I liked THIS part at the beginning.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I have no problem with the Muppets, but that doesn't mean they belong on Raw. There are lots of things/people I like that I don't want to see on Raw.

gzilla46

The Artiste
Reaction score
I understand, but what was wrong with it?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I have no care for the muppets, I don't hate or like them. They just shouldn't come on RAW for the sole purpose of advertising their movie, taking up 4-5 unfunny segments to fans who want to see wrestling, not muppets in the back interacting with superstars. It's really childish, unfunny and unrealistic. Why would heel Swagger start talking to a man holding a puppet? It just makes zero sense, let them advertise their movie else where.

gzilla46

The Artiste
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I have no problem with the Muppets, but that doesn't mean they belong on Raw. There are lots of things/people I like that I don't want to see on Raw.

Like The Three Stooges?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
The Undertaker of threads has arrived

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
old thread is old @[Big Hoss Rambler] please close.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Opened (how mad are Hoss and Seabs)?

Old threads are allowed to be bumped if it's value discussion like this. There is no time limit to discuss the muppets being mad at WWE fans. The whole guest hosts/WWE debate is a good one. Is it good exposure for the WWE or is it an insult to WWE fans?

gzilla46

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Opened (how mad are Hoss and Seabs)?

Old threads are allowed to be bumped if it's value discussion like this. There is no time limit to discuss the muppets being mad at WWE fans. The whole guest hosts/WWE debate is a good one. Is it good exposure for the WWE or is it an insult to WWE fans?

I personally think it's good, because people love characters like The Muppets (my personal favorite is Kermit the Frog), so to me, WWE + Muppets = Heaven.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I actually found them funny... but it still produced so many filler segments that did nothing but give the kids a cheap laugh, which, really, isn't that the thing we hate more than anything about Raw nowadays?

Still, WWE fans know when people are there because they love wrestling, and when they are there to get millions of people seeing the plug for their new movie.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
The muppets werent exactly hilarious but I didnt mind them either.