Why So Serious?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kane52630

Reaction score
its my second sig that i made, hope you like it
24zkwfd.png

Reaction score
that is weird. background and text are nothing special. the psd is scary. why so serious? is the question. the answer after seeing this is because i think i may not scroll back up.

Wrestling Station

No thats not the way to make signatures dude. So let me give you few tips to help you here.
You use brushes to color parts of the signature right? well, thats not too graphical.

Now what can you do to improve this signature?..
1- border? yes that would localize your signature. As the bkg is monochromal (grey scale color).
2- effects? yes try add some effects (light, shadow, c4D brushing, blending, transparency and opacity, etc..).
3- Text should be atleast have some color similarity... green? grey background and green text? nah.. try maron text instead. imo.
4- Never do this "color brushing" over the psd. Use gradients and color balance options instead. This will make your signature flow better with every part.

kane52630

Reaction score
No thats not the way to make signatures dude. So let me give you few tips to help you here.
You use brushes to color parts of the signature right? well, thats not too graphical.

Now what can you do to improve this signature?..
1- border? yes that would localize your signature. As the bkg is monochromal (grey scale color).
2- effects? yes try add some effects (light, shadow, c4D brushing, blending, transparency and opacity, etc..).
3- Text should be atleast have some color similarity... green? grey background and green text? nah.. try maron text instead. imo.
4- Never do this "color brushing" over the psd. Use gradients and color balance options instead. This will make your signature flow better with every part.
thanks for the input, but dont you like it
i mean its not horrible looking like MS Paint

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well I liked the text considering I used the same one for my attempt for Christians request :lol:

But the color doesn't match it right.. The hair.. It looks like you used CS.. How'd you get the hair like that?

I don't like the happy face.. Even though its part of the theme I guess..

Overall: 6/10