Why seabs why?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

His heel run was epic plus the song was too good. I can't help but mark for the junkie, it's a nostalgia thing.
So basically it's nostalgia and some good music. He's fucked up alot but who hasn't? All idols are false.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He's far from my favorite, but I am rooting for him and am enjoying his work in the latest comeback.

Hardy/Angle in a cage at Lockdown is going to be fucking sweet

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Why, Kevin, why?

Btw, Angle/Hardy at Lockdown will be batshit crazy, probably spotfest with some career ending spots. And I'll enjoy it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Anyone else love his facepaint? Some say it's OTT, but I absolutely loved his entrance at Against All Odds. I prefer his heel runs, and can't help but mark for the guy I used to adore in WWE. BUT FAVOURITE? ;)

Sure everyone makes mistakes, but he's probably in double figures.

As for Angle/Hardy, I can't wait for that.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I strongly dislike Jeff Hardy, IRL and the wrestling character. He's nothing but a fuck-up, who was given too many chances in his career only because of charisma and his kids/women appeal. He's a barely solid wrestler, his presence doesn't scream "main event". He's not a credible champion. So, when he says at AAO "The odds are always against me.", what gives him that right? Like I already said, he was given way too many chances.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Remember when everyone thought his belt was ugly?

This guy is different... he randomly digs holes, only to fill them up again... who does that?

Is he a junkie? He** yes... but who else?

Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, River Phoenix, Janis Joplin... just to name a few

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
It appears as if @[seabs] has turned heel.

Run for your lives, everyone.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy right now is about as charismatic as the french fries that Matt Hardy is probably eating.

His heel turn was cool, but the Impact Zone is full of Face Hardy marks who can't stand to see him change.