Why Orton is fucking about flipping people off

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
i wish he was champion again :finger:

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Randy Orton is a fucking asshole thats just the guy he is. He has been known to have caused so much trouble backstage he clearly will never change. And he really disrespected Kelly Kelly saying she slept with 10 guys on a radio interview which isnt true and he really crossed the line there

Reactions: I'll See Ya Kia

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Randy Orton is a fucking asshole thats just the guy he is. He has been known to have caused so much trouble backstage he clearly will never change. And he really disrespected Kelly Kelly saying she slept with 10 guys on a radio interview which isnt true and he really crossed the line there

He said everyone's had a go didn't he? Orton, Punk, and numerous others have boned Kelly.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
He may be upset :sad: can show multiple faces and Randy is stuck. Randy's bad attitude only shows that he's a poor sport, so :kiss: may have lost faith in him. Randy is such a talent that he can overcome this with a better attitude

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He said everyone's had a go didn't he? Orton, Punk, and numerous others have boned Kelly.

He actually lied about it to make his starpower increase. Before it was, Randy who? Now, it's that snake guy who claims he slept with a virgin goddess.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
The answer to this is quite simple. Sell Orton as a face that has heel characteristics, an anti-hero. WWE is so Blue at times.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Rather have DZ get that role. Heel orton is who/what he is.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
THEAidsJohnson said:
Rather have DZ get that role. Heel orton is who/what he is.

I'm actually interested in how Dolph would do as a face. He's great as a heel. The should try it on him after he cashes in, wins, and then loses the belt.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If stale punk can keep his title for as long as they plan on it, DZ deserves at least 5 months. DZ vs DB, DZ vs Miz, DZ vs Orton could all be ways to put him over as a face.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
THEAidsJohnson said:
If stale punk can keep his title for as long as they plan on it, DZ deserves at least 5 months. DZ vs DB, DZ vs Miz, DZ vs Orton could all be ways to put him over as a face.

I know this is gonna sound off but I think Ziggler vs a larger guy (not Khali) would do a better job. Perhaps DZ vs Barrett

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Very true, as long as it ends with DZ getting the W.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
He's much better as heel, so this could be cool.
I fucking love his current "I don't give a fuck" attitude. Showing more balls than our WWE champ :sad: