Why Marella and Cesaro are feuding

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No idea why they don't utilize Ryder more to elevate heels. Sandow/Ryder was teased and that feud would have been perfect.

Sandow wouldn't anyone would be gold as long as the face has something that Sandow can see as repulsive. Ryder and Brodus are his two perfect opponents since they both are fun loving characters who still possess ring skill. But Sandow could just as easily go after Punk for Punk representing the punk movement, Sheamus for being a hooligan, Bryan for his anger issues (since they are unbecoming of a modern man). He could even go after Cena for sucking at color coordinating.

amjustthat

Jobber
Reaction score
Well it's the traditional way... Having him steal Teddy's gf seemed more innovative, but I guess kids need simpler bad guys.

Stopspot said:
Sandow wouldn't anyone would be gold as long as the face has something that Sandow can see as repulsive. Ryder and Brodus are his two perfect opponents since they both are fun loving characters who still possess ring skill. But Sandow could just as easily go after Punk for Punk representing the punk movement, Sheamus for being a hooligan, Bryan for his anger issues (since they are unbecoming of a modern man). He could even go after Cena for sucking at color coordinating.

Indeed, it wouldn't be hard to find an excuse for Sandow to feud with anyone, he has a versatile gimmick.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
amjustthat said:
Well it's the traditional way... Having him steal Teddy's gf seemed more innovative, but I guess kids need simpler bad guys.

I honestly think the stealing Aksana thing was scrapped when they started rushing the Ace storyline post WM. My personal theory was that it was because to last longer with a stable connected to Ace, with Cesaro connected to it. Just my personal theory.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Probably a change of plans indeed, he just disappeared for a few weeks out of nowhere.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I wonder if the feud will continue after tonight

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
After watching SD, you're definitely right Stopspot. Cesaro came across like a complete ass in that segment.
It's a shame that his character is such a mess, because this guy definitely knows what he's doing.