Why Kane needs the Mask!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the-gaffer

Reaction score
Tell me, why would he put it back on? We know he's not scarred, and more importantly, HE knows he's not scarred.

Well if you actually read the article you would not need me to tell you why I think he should put it back on, its basically all there!

Whats the point of him taking off his mask than putting his mask back on? We are in a new generation, people don't buy into guys with masks, especially when they already seen his face.

People need to stop trying to re-live the past, and look for the future.

Like the article already went through!

He took off the mask because the WWE where trying to make him human, they could easily book it as he tried and failed to be accepted into society and instead of living a lie he wakes up and realises what he has become, a shadow of his former self and someone he no longer recognises, he needs the mask because its who he is, he hides behind it, its not physical, its completely psychological and although no scars are visible he believes he without the mask is simply not accepted!

the-gaffer

Reaction score
His fanbase is all 8 year olds. Kane does not market to them.

No if done right though he could market to the fans who can understand the deep rooted problems the WWE are trying to sell him having

Also big guys in masks will scare kids regardless of having saw there faces previously so it will sell to them anyway!

The_Animal_Instinct

Reaction score
I will have to agree with the-gaffer there.

If you watched cartoons, it is often the big monsters in Mask who are the villains, here we can compare Kane as the big guys in mask who is the bad guy and Rey Mysterio some sort of hero.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
To be fair to the WWE and the creative team, they have never given up on Kane, I doubt there are many in the WWE who had have MORE storylines than Kane in the last 11 years!

The_Animal_Instinct

Reaction score
To be honest, I think that every wrestler need a break and I think Kane's break is over with this new storyline coming for him. This could push Kane to be one of the main heel in wwe right now with Jericho the other one and edge being the best one among these three right now.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
maybe some superstar thats feuding with Undertaker(or kane) could decide to "light" Kane on fire in some kind've Angle and like...

they could hype up Kane's return in much the same way they did for Undertaker's Return at WrestleMania 20(ya-know, leaving the real-person gimmick and going old-school)....

I dunno, but I grew up with the Intense-Masked-Monster Kane...

so like...

I dunno, I wouldn't mind seeing him go back in that style before he goes out...

especially if they can revamp up that oldschool "lights going-out" and "church'ish music" before The Flames Light Stuff up and such...ya-know, his old-old-old-old-OLD-Entrance...ya-heard?!