Why isn't TNA using the global title as a mid card title to elevate younger guys?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr Eric Eric

Reaction score
I mean come on Rob Terry is just horrible on the mic and is bad in the ring.
Why isn't TNA using this title to elevate guys like Wolfe, Morgan, Pope, Joe? Stick Abyss and Styles in there, both shouldn't be in the world title picture. Add Jarrett to the mix.
This should be the title for the younger charismatic/mic skills kinda guys.
Have Jarrett put over these guys, hell, even Nash now that Hall is gone (The Band sucks without Hall).

Reaction score
Would Rob Terry being the global champion be using the global title to elevate a younger guy?

He's gotten a lot better than when he first showed up with the British Invasion, and he seems to be getting over pretty well these days.

hbkfan

Reaction score
it would be nice but i think they should get rid of it tna has to many titles for one 2 hour show.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
They've been building up the title as a mid card title since Terry has won the belt. He's not the best in the ring, but he's grown on me since he's been champ.

...god...

Reaction score
Because they have an overly stacked roster.

rwest35

Reaction score
Tonight on the 7/22 version of impact. They took the title off terry n gave it to AJ. I think this ecw poverty will lead to a new Tna tv show, Tna. Extreme. At the love, don't be surprised to see styles drop it to an ecw original. Doing so may give this proposed new ecw tv show its own hardcore title. Yes, I'm am dillusional enough to believe they will make the global belt the Tna extreme championship the same way ecw made the eastern champions wrestling title the new extreme cw. Title. I think its all happening, the they sting and abyss spoke. Of is clearly the ecw guys n they are not happy bc sting feels hardcore wrestling is. The downfall of the sport, mystery solved gang

paulie

Reaction score
think it was a good idea to change it to the tv title i hated the name global champion

Reaction score
Tonight on the 7/22 version of impact. They took the title off terry n gave it to AJ. I think this ecw poverty will lead to a new Tna tv show, Tna. Extreme. At the love, don't be surprised to see styles drop it to an ecw original. Doing so may give this proposed new ecw tv show its own hardcore title. Yes, I'm am dillusional enough to believe they will make the global belt the Tna extreme championship the same way ecw made the eastern champions wrestling title the new extreme cw. Title. I think its all happening, the they sting and abyss spoke. Of is clearly the ecw guys n they are not happy bc sting feels hardcore wrestling is. The downfall of the sport, mystery solved gang

Spike TV doesn't seem crazy about giving TNA another show. For TNA to base a completely different show off a list of 10-12 guys is just silly. They would be spending valuable time producing a truly second rate show. Why bother with that?