Why is HHH on TV?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
I'm a HHH guy. He was the reason I watched the 'E' from 99-00 when Austin was gone.

He's had his ups and many downs since but lately.... WTF, man!

I'm no Miz mark, but what does it accomplish when a 42 year old bully buries a 31 year old upstart and puts on the 'net?

The only people who want to see HHH/Taker are Vince and idiots who just woke up from a 10 year sleep

Not one person has benefited from him being on TV... why is he on?

Is HHH even a face? He's basically Vince with a crowd behind him, but these are the same losers who scream stupid catch phrases w/Mr. Johnson.

Mark Henry was this close to getting Taker... I'd rather see Benoit today face Taker than HHH at this point

To start with, i would like to mention most people find miz boring and most fans are happy seeing miz burried by hhh. Self proclaimed "smarks" (smark is just an oxymoron anyway) can bitch about it all they want, but its not gonna change.
HHH it still and always have been, more interesting on the mic than miz. Well i wouldnt even compare his mic work with miz since miz is one of the most boring miz workers in this industry.
Was the crowd happy seeing miz buried by hhh? yes. Then i see no reason not to do it.
As i stated before, miz isnt wwe standard, is better suited for tna.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
To start with, i would like to mention most people find miz boring and most fans are happy seeing miz burried by hhh. Self proclaimed "smarks" (smark is just an oxymoron anyway) can bitch about it all they want, but its not gonna change.
HHH it still and always have been, more interesting on the mic than miz. Well i wouldnt even compare his mic work with miz since miz is one of the most boring miz workers in this industry.
Was the crowd happy seeing miz buried by hhh? yes. Then i see no reason not to do it.
As i stated before, miz isnt wwe standard, is better suited for tna.

Miz is 10x better than HHH on the mic. No doubt about it.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Miz > HHH on the mic. No one reacts when HHH speaks, he's used to cure insomnia.

You are a bigger fool by nature than Santino is as a keyfabe lmfao. :kiss:

SpaceR said:
Miz is 10x better than HHH on the mic. No doubt about it.

miz is one of the worst in wwe at the mic. We have all heard that hes awesome atleast 100 times, theres nothing exciting about it.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I like seeing Trips on TV, especially now when he's not wrestling on regular basis. He's one damn good talker, aside his BERIAL tendencies and general asshole shtick. He could be one decent corporate prick TV character.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Im not an expert on wwe but here is my reason

HHH Has been in some great teams like Evolution and Dx so he is very well know for that but also he is an amazing ring performer i think he should be on tv but not with undertaker everyone knows whos going to win HHH wwe will not make him say all this rubbish and then he looses.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He can be a good heel corporate character, but him on the mic recently has bored the hell out of everyone.

So basically he could be doing so much more good... being bad

This GM match would be even better if Triple H threw his weight around that feud instead

We all know Ace is going to get both brands... so why not have HHH be support that?

Ziggler needs an extra nudge. Why not have HHH (as a heel) give him a rub (non-ring) the way Vince did for all his heels?

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
Hunter should be on television, but not burying talent, if he needs to address the universe then sure, but if not give him a Johnny Ace type of back-stage segment.

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
Face right now. I think Johnny Ace is a brilliant heel comedic GM, so having Triple H talking sense into him would work.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
The last guy with star potential that was buried this bad for an honest mistake... was the MSG curtain call

Hunter Hearst Helmsley thinks HHH is going too far with this

Hunter Hearst Helmsley needs to call WWE and explain how HE's better than HHH

F*** me, though, cause it's obvious HHH thinks Hunter Hearst Helmsley was the biggest tool ever

Jose, backing away from Undertaker and the reasons given were heel moves... even I could kick Taker in the ba**s and beat him at this point

Bad health ehh.. Too bad..