Why is HHH on TV?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm a HHH guy. He was the reason I watched the 'E' from 99-00 when Austin was gone.

He's had his ups and many downs since but lately.... WTF, man!

I'm no Miz mark, but what does it accomplish when a 42 year old bully buries a 31 year old upstart and puts on the 'net?

The only people who want to see HHH/Taker are Vince and idiots who just woke up from a 10 year sleep

Not one person has benefited from him being on TV... why is he on?

Is HHH even a face? He's basically Vince with a crowd behind him, but these are the same losers who scream stupid catch phrases w/Mr. Johnson.

Mark Henry was this close to getting Taker... I'd rather see Benoit today face Taker than HHH at this point

Reactions: SpaceR

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Deadman vs Deadman? I agree Hunter serves no purpose any more but his ego is too big to miss a spectacle like Wrestlemania. Some guys just struggle to give it up.

Reactions: SpaceR

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Dude, you're insane.
HHH has a boss function in WWE now.
What he did to Miz was probably a public/kayfabe payback for missing the spot with R-Truth.
HHH was very mad with Miz after what happened.
What he did, was like a boss.
Giving his answer to the ones who ask for too much.
HHH 4-life!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Abit unprofessional burying one of your biggest biggest stars though isn't it? He should have handled it in private.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Maybe Miz told him to?
Maybe he felt really bad about it?

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
I agree with you for the most part. I've never loved HHH but I did like him back in the day. Right now, he wastes TV time and really has no function on RAW. He's part of no storylines or anything. Then, he buries Miz who, is one of the best mic workers on the roster. Oh well, see you in a few weeks Miz.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I find myself liking a lot of your posts JC4. Completely agree.
:bury::bury::bury::bury::bury::bury::bury::bury::bury::bury::bury:

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
What he did to Miz was probably a public/kayfabe payback for missing the spot with R-Truth.
HHH was very mad with Miz after what happened.

Miz is getting his a** handed to him... that's why he cut the promo he did

Not only is Miz jobbing, he's tapping.

He's squared... he's paying the price.

Did Miz screw up? Sure did. Has HHH ever gone out to the ring wearing diaper shorts? Sure has.

Where are HHH's redeemable qualities... he's a heel, folks backing out of a fight w/a 45 year old broken down heap is cowardice too

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
Miz is getting his a** handed to him... that's why he cut the promo he did

Not only is Miz jobbing, he's tapping.

He's squared... he's paying the price.

Did Miz screw up? Sure did. Has HHH ever gone out to the ring wearing diaper shorts? Sure has.

Where are HHH's redeemable qualities... he's a heel, folks backing out of a fight w/a 45 year old broken down heap is cowardice too

'45 year old broken down heap is cowardice too'

Explain.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
The last guy with star potential that was buried this bad for an honest mistake... was the MSG curtain call

Hunter Hearst Helmsley thinks HHH is going too far with this

Hunter Hearst Helmsley needs to call WWE and explain how HE's better than HHH

F*** me, though, cause it's obvious HHH thinks Hunter Hearst Helmsley was the biggest tool ever

Jose, backing away from Undertaker and the reasons given were heel moves... even I could kick Taker in the ba**s and beat him at this point

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I don't really see how it was Miz's fault. R-Truth looked like he was the one out of position. Miz was to his left rather than directly in front of him and he jumped over the top anyway. And Miz wasn't fast enough to his feet to jump or move to the left to catch him. I'd put the blame mostly on R-Truth.