Why is everyone all omg walking dead is so edgy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Showstopper1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I used to watch it but it got boring as hell. It's just 50 minutes of crap then the last 10 minutes are kind of interesting and make you wanna watch the next one.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Didn't Sons of Anarchy kill an entire school class or something in one episode and get less flack?

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I can't wait (if they follow the comics very closely) until Carl almost gets raped.
Negan's gonna run a train on Carl.
Negan >>>>>>>>> EVERYONE.

Number one, don't shatter my image of you. You're a fucking badass. You're not scared of shit. Don't be scared of me. It's a disappointment. Number two, do you really expect me to ruin the surprise? Fuck you, kid. - Negan to Carl

Reaction score
Website
www.spreaker.com
Didn't Sons of Anarchy kill an entire school class or something in one episode and get less flack?
You would be correct. The Sons sold guns to some Mexicans and the almost stepson of one the Mexicans got ahold of the gun and wiped out his classmates in classic Columbine fashion.
I think the difference here is that, while SOA covered a very real and current topic with the school shootings, The Walking Dead not only had a child murder another child (her own sister, no less) but then had an adult murder the older child more or less as a punishment. I'm not sure I liked the psychotic kid angle, but I see it really furthering the adult's storyline with her struggle to kill living humans who are a threat.

Also, I just remembered, it's not even the first time TWD had a kid murder another kid... anyone else remember Carl blasting away the teenager from Woodsbury after the failed attack on the prison?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Because Walking Dead fans practically have to beg people to watch it, consistently explaining why you should keep watching.

Walking dead is the new Heroes, period. OH MY GOD WHAT AN EPISODE! (forget how bad the other episodes before it were)

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
I don't like TWD, and I don't like Todd. :pipebomb:

But I love me some Breaking Bad. :woo1:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'd help Todd cover up a child murder any day of the week.