Why dont they just fire Kane.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Antony_nz

Reaction score
Im so fucking pissed off with the WWE.
Why the HELL do they keep jobing Kane to wrestlers with KNOW future what so ever!
I want to ask Vince this.
Any one who thinks its the mask is wrong. A piece of plastic does not make a wrestler bad.
I dont no what Kane did but for some resson he making him job to boring wrestlers with no future like Mark Henrey. No one cares about Mark Henrey.
He has no future what so ever.
Wrestlemainia 23 was drawing the line completly. Kane should if beaten The Great khali.
Kane is a good wrestler, He has a great gimmick and still looks intimerdating.
Evan though IMO Kane needs a more normall bad ass gimmick insted of his silly insane gmmick. Prehapes we should see him wearing black shirt and jeans and mayb a unshaven face but i just cant see why vince has jobed this man for the last 3 or 4 years.
Kane is a nice, easy to work with guy who has served the WWE for years and years. And they repay him with losing to Stevie Richards.
They try and make him out to be an unstoperble monster but i cant think of any wrestler that cant beat him.
I know this will get locked for some resson but i just had to get that out.
-Antony

Btw if you voted for CM Punk to leave ECW on WWE.com you are helping to kill ECW more.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Remember that Kane said he was going to be jobbing to the guys of the future and just floating around the mid card. He said he was going to retire soon but I guess not. He isn't going to be champion before he retires but he probably will job even more as time goes on, I mean he has been doing this for his whole career now.

Roxit

Reaction score
He has said that he is happy jobbing to people. He isn't that botherd.

Switchy

Reaction score
I know he's happy jobbing to people and al that but the only people he beat recently are William Regal and Dave Taylor. It is pretty dumb calling him the big red "monster" when he loses, no gets destroyed every week by some new monster who is a waste of space to WWE when they could just give him a decent feud where he might actually get a W on his win loss record rather than losing each week to some new wannabe.

Montana

Im so fucking pissed off with the WWE.
Why the HELL do they keep jobing Kane to wrestlers with KNOW future what so ever!
I want to ask Vince this..

Vince won't listen to you, because of the poor grammar and language. Especially if you are going to put the word NO in all capitals.

Kane has put over several superstars the past few months: MVP, Khali, Henry, Umaga. But you know what? Kane is considering retiring, so why would he crush the new talent?

Soulpower

Kane is doing what he wants.. Kane has always been a team player. He was supposed to beat Taker at WM and he declined, just like he's declined a bunch of things, Kane is happy putting peope over, so let him do that.

C4

The Dark Knight's gonna kill you dude!
Anyways, you seem to have much of a problem with Kane, the way he is doing things these days. Kane gets the Money and he gets a short work time, and that my friend is real Awesome in Kane's mind, he is not going to wrestle someone big and great, he will just have short stupid feuds with people like William Regal and Dave, Kane has a future, it's just that WWE doesn't have enough room to push Kane up to a main event status, but don't worry brother; The time will come soon.

the dark knight

dont know what to say really.

its getting boring watching kane job for everyone. when was the last time he won a match? cant remember that.

it is maybe his choice but this is getting ridiculous! wwe should pay him back for all what he has done for them and soon :(. as for the retirement crap, i dont know if hes going to retire before like mid 2008. even if is retiring soon, look at hogan. he retired ages ago yet still comes back and wins some matches ( i know its wrong but why not kane :( ). but afterall, there's no shame in jobbing. ric flair still job to punks till this day!

just for the record, kane had the potential to be more successful than most wwe legends. its just luck, laziness, wwe ignorance and other crap :(. ill still support kane even if he didnt really wrestle.

all kane needs now is a push for the ME for the last time then retirement....

Antony_nz

Reaction score
Vince won't listen to you, because of the poor grammar and language. Especially if you are going to put the word NO in all capitals.

Kane has put over several superstars the past few months: MVP, Khali, Henry, Umaga. But you know what? Kane is considering retiring, so why would he crush the new talent?

Look mate what the hell is your problem?
Yea i made some spelling mistakes becuase im angry. Inless i was out right not trying i dont think you need to make a comment. I caps the word no to put emphasis on it. Yea i hate really bad spelling but come on.. That was not the end of the world. If it really bothers you send me a PM and ill edit the post.
___

Kane needs to stop jobing. If he was pushed it would be entertaining.
Mid 2008 is a long time away, and besides last year we all thought he would be gone by 2007. How do you know he will be leaving 2008 this time?
Evan though mid 2008 is a lil way away. Plenty of time for a good push.
Kane is happy to job becuase he has allways been easy to work with.
I just Wish we could see him like he was in the 90s.
Nothing should of changed after he took his mask off. It really upsets me.

Wrestling16

Reaction score
Well this is a hard one, because Kane has come out and said he is retiring soon but that could be next year so in my mind i think Kane could still be put in a big feud. Because at the end of the day Kane has got talent and can wrestle for a big man and i think he has got a great intimidating gimmick but i do think the way he has be used recently (the last couple of months) is dredful.
Ok i didn' really care when Umaga sent him over to Smackdown, Umaga was a good up and comer at the time and had a good gimmick and needed a big win as he was getting pushed for a WWE Title feud lus also Kane soemtimes use to beat his ass aswell so that weren't bad.
When moved to Smackdown he and MVP started a feud which i enjoyed as they traded back to back beatdowns on each other and victories and like Umaga MVP needed a big win and some momentum, and also he and the Undertaker reformed Brotehrs of Destruction and i fought that was good for both men espcially Kane and would pick up some good wins over MVP and Kennedy.
Next we come to the Royal Rumble which is Kanes Speclity after eliminating 10 people in 01 RR but no one expected Kane to win this years , so at the RR 07 Kane was eliminated King Booker and the Kane would then eliminate Booker this we all knew would create a feud and after a few brawls on Smackdown we had a match this being an NWO 07,it was no more than a decent match in which he got a good win by pinning Booker 123.
So up to now Kane has still got soem good wins under his bout and has got some good momentum to hers's the drop!:thumbdown:So on the 2/23/07 Smackdown were Kane and Booker would have a FCA match for a money in the bank spot as was getiing the better of Booker out of nowere comes the The Great Kahli and costs Kna the match so after not so good brawls we had a match at the grand daddy of them all WRESTLEMANIA, i was really hoping Kane got the win and maybe open a USA title reign/or a World title feud, but i was worng,Kahli beat Kane fair 123.
And now we come to Kane's lastest feuds brawling with Taylor and Regal and tagging with the Boogeyman no respect to Regal and Taylor and even Boogeyman, Kane is a level above all these wrestlers.And guest what People he is now Jobbing to Mark Hnery a fat blob who has no potential.

I didn't really mind when he was in feuds with wrestlers like Umaga and MVP wrestlers who have potential but Regal,Taylor,and especially Henry he should be destroying with ease and getting ready for a title push and should be made into the old heel Kane who dosen't give a shit about know one, because he is worth so much more than tagging with the Boogeyman.

Theirs my thoguhts

Kaedon

Reaction score
Supposedly Kane said its not jobbing as he likes to help get younger guys over.

But to answer your question Anthony....BECAUSE YOU TOUCH YOURSELF AT NIGHT!!!!

3lions

Reaction score
Kane isn't gettting any younger. His time has come and gone. He has stated on several occasions that he intends to put over the younger talent until he finally hangs up his boots. That is the right thing to do. He has had several ME pushes in the past, although not as many as he could/should have, and is now using his name recognition to give the younger guys a head start in the company (just look at MVP, for an example).

I also don't see why everyone is still so high on Kane. he used to be my favourite wrestler a few years ago, but he does nothing for me anymore. He has no charisma and his gimmick is stale and out-dated. He is a very comfortable [upper] midcarder and shall stay in that position until he retires.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
im going to have to agree with 3Lions. but some reasons WWE wont fire Kane is: He is very good at pushing younger talent (and does it without complaining), he's a big name, hes going to retire soon, he still has a big fan base, and i mean, if they need a big name to get a push, even for just a little while, they'll have Kane

Antony_nz

Reaction score
Kane isn't gettting any younger. His time has come and gone. He has stated on several occasions that he intends to put over the younger talent until he finally hangs up his boots. That is the right thing to do. He has had several ME pushes in the past, although not as many as he could/should have, and is now using his name recognition to give the younger guys a head start in the company (just look at MVP, for an example).

I also don't see why everyone is still so high on Kane. he used to be my favourite wrestler a few years ago, but he does nothing for me anymore. He has no charisma and his gimmick is stale and out-dated. He is a very comfortable [upper] midcarder and shall stay in that position until he retires.

Yea my problem is that he jobs to wrestlers with no future.
Im just really upset that they job him when i firmly believe that he can be great. Jobing too MVP is a good idea becuase MVP is the future.
But jobbing to Mark Hennry and Khali serves no point.
I think Kanes gimmick is allright but could be better.
Than resson he seems stale is becuase he is put in boring matches. I just think kane would be great in a push. He is talented and should be pushed before he retires.

Kaedon i dont no what your talking about with your post about playing with my self.

3lions

Reaction score
Jobbing to Khali/Henry serves no point? I beg to differ. Khali was being groomed for a WWE Title shot and a dominating victory over Kane, at Wrestlemania nonehteless, goes a long way to help prepare Khali for such a push. He may not be the most technically gifted, Khali, but he is a credible challenger nevertheless and it was good booking by WWE.

As for Kane 'jobbing' to Henry: time will tell whether that defeat(s) will serve a purpose. I suspect Henry will have a shot at a World Title soon, so the same explaination applies to henry, that I stated for Khali above.