Why doesn't WWE get Kurt angle back.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
He's one of the greatest. He's good @ everything wrestling wise. Good heel, one of if not the funniest wrestler, reminds me of carlton from fresh prince, good @ mic, does entertaining segments and promos, is athletic and fun to watch in the ring and sells moves good. and yet wwe is letting him rot in TNA. 2 other people who can do it all similar to kurt are HBK and rock. HBK is retired and rock has his movie career, but wwe can bring kurt back if they wanted to. Why don't they?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Kurt Angle doesn't want to be in WWE.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Kurt Angle doesn't want to be in WWE.

I'm sure WWE can use their persuading powers to bring him here. It's not like his whole life is in TNA, he can still come back. WWE simply doesn't care enough about him to want him back. If they did they wouldn've been more stubborn with him coming back.

I also don't get why he likes TNA, when in WWE you have fame, money, the crowd doesn't feel like a funeral. why not just stick to backyard wrestling rather than TNA.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You think Kurt Angle is lacking fame or money? I don't.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'm sure he'll be back again at some point. Don't know if it'll be on a full schedule since wanting a reduced schedule was why he quit the WWE in the first place, but eventually all of the ex-WWE stars who have jumped to TNA come walking back to WWE (Christian, Booker T., Foley, Nash, etc.)

Divaalicious

Jobber
Reaction score
He'll be back, he may not think so but he will once TNA send him packing.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Divaalicious said:
He'll be back, he may not think so but he will once TNA send him packing.

TNA send him packing? That would never happen bro.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
B/c he like being in the 2nd rate compuy as the face of the compuy rather then be a REALLY Champion in WWE!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Kurt won't be leaving TNA for a long time IMO. He wants to see them grow, is allowed to do a lot of stuff outside such as movies and his food brand, getting paid a bomb whilst working limited dates and can do what ever painkillers he wants to plus they don't seem to care if he gets a DUI whilst Vince would be a lot more strict. He's given money and freedom which he couldn't get from the WWE.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Testify

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
CM Drunk said:
Kurt won't be leaving TNA for a long time IMO. He wants to see them grow, is allowed to do a lot of stuff outside such as movies and his food brand, getting paid a bomb whilst working limited dates and can do what ever painkillers he wants to plus they don't seem to care if he gets a DUI whilst Vince would be a lot more strict. He's given money and freedom which he couldn't get from the WWE.

There's a right answer to everybody. /thread

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:

Case closed and pipebomb

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I agree with CM Drunk, nailed it. Plus, I don't think he'll be wrestling for much longer.