Why does a lot of WWEFORUM members dislike The Miz?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
Title. Seems like a lot of you guys hate Mike Mizanian, discuss below.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I love the dude, and so does @[seabs]... However, I hate Miz as a Jobber.. It makes him look like a poor wrestler because Vince don't know how to use the talent at all. Instead, he'd rather run the superstars that have the most potential, right down into the ground. Kind of like what he is doing to the Miz.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I like miz a lot. His path to WWE is very inspirational. It shows that if you have a burning passion to become what you want to be than you can become who you want to be.

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
Miz needs to go down a notch right now. Feud with Swagger or something, he needs to reestablish what he is right now.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
You would be the one to say Miz needs to feud with swagger lol. Miz has already established himself when he was WWE Champion for quite a while... Then, for some reason, WWE depushed Miz heavily for some reason, which I think was a big mistake.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Because the guy is downright boring in the ring and at the mic.
Good to see WWECreative agreeing with me.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Creative doesn't agree with you since he's not dropped down to the mid-card, he still gets regular mic time and matches weekly. He just has nothing to do until Wrestlemania is over where his inevitable feud with Punk will occur.

As you can tell by my sig I'm a Miz fan, always have and always will. He's ion the top 5 mic workers in the company, has improved drastically in the ring and proves his haters wrong every week.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Creative doesn't agree with you since he's not dropped down to the mid-card, he still gets regular mic time and matches weekly. He just has nothing to do until Wrestlemania is over where his inevitable feud with Punk will occur.

As you can tell by my sig I'm a Miz fan, always have and always will. He's ion the top 5 mic workers in the company, has improved drastically in the ring and proves his haters wrong every week.

Everything u just mentioned are all wrong :lol1:
He has been buried over and over in the last two months.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Miz can't get buried, he's too good. He's not in the mid-card, he's still a lower-main eventer. Do you even watch RAW? Sometimes I think you're busy watching my little pony.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Miz really is a poor worker tbh and has a very limited moveset.Even his mic skills which were his strongest area have lacked any edge in theses last few months.Miz really is in a dire state of affairs at the moment with his jobbing status.If the miz is to ever get back to the success he was then he needs to improve in the ring and needs to tell a better story.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
He reminds me of this Nevel Pepperman guy..
Dunno how, but the face expressions..

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Pop Tatari said:
Miz really is a poor worker tbh and has a very limited moveset.Even his mic skills which were his strongest area have lacked any edge in theses last few months.Miz really is in a dire state of affairs at the moment with his jobbing status.If the miz is to ever get back to the success he was then he needs to improve in the ring and needs to tell a better story.

He's average, I wouldn't say he's poor like Mason Ryan. His mic wrok did lack flair recently but so did CM Punk? In fact I've found every mic segment from The Miz more entertaining than CM Punk for months now apart from last week where Punk finally stepped up to the plate delivering a similar style promo than he did in the summer.

But watch Miz' promo from last week before the squash match with Cena, you can't say that's not good. The crowd react to him more than any other heel and have done now for over a year, he must be doing something right.