Why do WWE Smackdown shows look so bluish in color?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ganesh Ujwal

Jobber
Reaction score
Why do WWE Smackdown shows look so bluish in color? I like RAW but Smackdown look so bluish in video picture clarity.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
They have 200million metric tonnes of LED lights and all of them are set to blue lights.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I could tell you, but it would violate a gag order that I signed. And I like being gagged way too much to violate that order.

• Haha
Reactions: Roadster

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Wait... smack down is blue... the show referred to as “the blue brand” is blue???

Does this mean the show referred to as the red brand is red??? Wtf?!??????????????!!,!!,!,!,,!,!,!,,!;;!;!,,!;!!;!;!;!!;!;!;!;!;!;!;

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Wait... smack down is blue... the show referred to as “the blue brand” is blue???

Does this mean the show referred to as the red brand is red??? Wtf?!??????????????!!,!!,!,!,,!,!,!,,!;;!;!,,!;!!;!;!;!!;!;!;!;!;!;!;

You sometimes cause something to be very blue :p

Reactions: edge4ever