Why do we even bother to watch this crap?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
Yeah... Go jerking off on your jiu-jiutsu/lolMMA true vanilla midgets.

Gladly. Enjoy you grainy videos on your CPU of lame ass losers in high school gyms in front of 40 fans at your little Indy shows

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Gladly. Enjoy you grainy videos on your CPU of lame ass losers in high school gyms in front of 40 fans at your little Indy shows

Gladly. At least they WRESTLE and tell stories about manliness and sportmanship. Also, I''m gnna watch some Japanes e jobbers tearing it downn in front of 50,000 people in Tokyo Dome,.

Reactions: Testify

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
They tell stories about manliness, while MMA is just 100% pure unadulterated manliness.

Japanese wrestling is just wannabe MMA anyway. Oh look how STIFF we are working. I am not impressed. I'd rather just watch two dudes fight for real

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
Do you even know who "invented " MMA?

I'm sure you will point to Japanese shoot wrestling (knowing you are a Japanese dick rider.. you probably were cheering for the Japs during WWII) as the start of MMA, but fact is MMA is nothing more than the combining of many different fighting disciplines that formed in all parts of the world. The idea that anyone 'invented' MMA is Blue. Pancrase (the first Japanese 'MMA' org) and UFC 1 both popped up around the same time. The Shoot wrestling/catch wrestling that was happening in Japan is just a part of MMA, one discipline that can be used, not MMA. Similar to how boxing, amateur wrestling, BJJ, Judo, Sambo ect are all a part of MMA.

Reactions: Snowman1

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I'm sure you will point to Japanese shoot wrestling (knowing you are a Japanese dick rider.. you probably were cheering for the Japs during WWII) as the start of MMA, but fact is MMA is nothing more than the combining of many different fighting disciplines that formed in all parts of the world. The idea that anyone 'invented' MMA is Blue. Pancrase (the first Japanese 'MMA' org) and UFC 1 both popped up around the same time. The Shoot wrestling/catch wrestling that was happening in Japan is just a part of MMA, one discipline that can be used, not MMA. Similar to how boxing, amateur wrestling, BJJ, Judo, Sambo ect are all a part of MMA.

Lol, yeah. Keep on trippin' boy. Ever heard of Antonio Inoki? :kiss:

Reactions: Testify

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Of course I have. Like I said, I knew what you were angling for, but you are off base. Those fights were works you mark. (or at least the vast majority of them)

'MMA' evolved from 'style vs style' fights ala UFC 1. The Gracies dominated everyone with their BJJ, so eventually guys had to become adapt at fighting on the ground and become more well rounded. Boxers/wrestlers learning jiu jitsu was step 1, and it eventually became what it is today where everyone has to train in all disciplines if they want to compete. The sport itself is barely 20 years old, and still evolving.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Seriously, D'Z, tone your ego and your "facts" down a little bit. :burns: And why are you so offensive? Chill breh.
Japanese wrestling is just wannabe MMA anyway

Your wrestling knowledge equals zero according to that statement.

Reactions: Bort

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Testify said:
Seriously, D'Z, tone your ego and your "facts" down a little bit. :burns: And why are you so offensive? Chill breh.

Stay outa this hoe. I was just trolling Joe because he was drunk last night. I don't care if anyone wants to worship Puro or Shooto or the Emperor or anything else Japanese.