why do they give up so fast

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Remember that Hornswoggle storyline? They dropped that like wtf.

What are you talking about? That storyline is still going on, in fact it tok it's latest twist on Monday night just gone.

You wanna talk about dropping a fued 'just like that'... JBL/Jericho.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^ye that was weird. they just stopped. maybe jericho will be involved against jbl at wm, but it doesnt look like it at this stage

Airfixx

Nah, doesn't look like it does it. Finlay's blatantly out for his blood now.

If they weren't gonna do another match, they should have at least made Y2J/JBL at the rumble a street fight. Given what the fued was based on (a title screw and family stuff) they should have had the chance destroy each other. (I also thought Jericho getting DQd for a chair shot OUTSIDE the ring was a bit cheap considering the kind of shit that wrestlers get away with 'on the floor').

chessarmy

I think they end or start fueds based on how over they are. Chris Jericho didn't get the desired crowd reaction which means he isnt as over as the WWE thought he would be, so his title chase ended. Jeff Hardy was really over with the crowd, and one of the few people on the WWE roster that the fans really care about, but his title chase ended because of John Cena because he is more over. So, its all about who the makes the most money or what fued works, and if a fued doesnt work, the WWE will end it asap