Why do people keep saying I'm "Immature"???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
How am I immature??? Do you actually have any reasons??? Or are you just calling me that without reason???

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Probably because you make threads like this when maybe one person criticised you.
Life is going to be hard as shit, you can't take everything everyone says to heart, otherwise you're going to end up an emotional mess. If you don't trust someone, and they say something you don't particularly like, ignore it. If you do trust them, take it up with them directly and try not to be defensive about it.

fin.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Probably because you make threads like this when maybe one person criticised you.
Life is going to be hard as shit, you can't take everything everyone says to heart, otherwise you're going to end up an emotional mess. If you don't trust someone, and they say something you don't particularly like, ignore it. If you do trust them, take it up with them directly and try not to be defensive about it.

fin.

Actually 6 different people said that I was immature.....

But thanks for the advice I guess.......It's not that easy sometimes though.......

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Learn to be more nonchalant about things. When you reply to people, you sometimes come across a little in-your-face, oblivious, needy of attention and defensive. Before replying to someone, think about whether your reply will be beneficial to the discussion or whether you will benefit from the reply, it also helps to think about whether you're actually going to get something positive back from the reply by thinking about the reactions to it.

Obviously you can't just pick this stuff up, but observe how other people post and how other people react to them. I'm not telling you to be like everyone else, but if you want to fit in and be appreciated (and you clearly do, since you made this thread) then you need to make some exceptions.

Reactions: David5150

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Learn to be more nonchalant about things. When you reply to people, you sometimes come across a little in-your-face, oblivious, needy of attention and defensive. Before replying to someone, think about whether your reply will be beneficial to the discussion or whether you will benefit from the reply, it also helps to think about whether you're actually going to get something positive back from the reply by thinking about the reactions to it.

Obviously you can't just pick this stuff up, but observe how other people post and how other people react to them. I'm not telling you to be like everyone else, but if you want to fit in and be appreciated (and you clearly do, since you made this thread) then you need to make some exceptions.

Ok.....

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Also, less punctuation.

why??????????????????????????????????
why?

Spot the difference.

Reactions: deathclaw4721
Status
Not open for further replies.