Why do most WWE superstars go to TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Because TNA likes to take the wrestlers that WWE doesnt like. They take them because they're good but I think TNA is trying to do "What you cant do with all these superstars, we can do a great job."

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
WWE gobbles up talent. Wayyyyyyy too much talent, and they don't have room for most of it. So when guys are inevitably released why wouldn't TNA sign them? Everyone knows that WWE has the deepest talent pool and no idea how to use 95% of their superstars.

acailler

Reaction score
Money.

MoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoney.

tyrone01

Jobber
Reaction score
i think some ppl just dont like the system wwe runs with. everyone got an opinion, and wwe has there own opinion on alot of there guys. they may thin one guy dont got it, but tna might. So if a guy feels like he is gettin under appreciated, he'd rather test the waters in tna and see if they see more potential in him.

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think a lot of wrestlers like the lighter workload less time on the road. I agree with tyrone01 I think it is quite true what he said . I know if I were a wrestler who was ignored in wwe I would try my luck in TNA

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Compared to the amount of ex WWE guys that have gone to the indies the amount that has gone to WWE is very small. The fact that it looks like much is that the guys that have gone have been high profile like for example Hogan, Jeff and Anderson.

Sting,Kurt and gail kim

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
DashingPerfection said:
Sting,Kurt and gail kim

@[DashingPerfection] Sting never worked for Vince McMahon and the WWE. Kurt Angle is correct and Gail was never really high profile in the WWE. All in all I also don't see why you needed to add to the list I made since the list itself got its point across.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
@[DashingPerfection] Sting never worked for Vince McMahon and the WWE. Kurt Angle is correct and Gail was never really high profile in the WWE. All in all I also don't see why you needed to add to the list I made since the list itself got its point across.

He wasn't in the NWO either. The sting in the NWO was a fake that got taken out by the real one. Sting was NWO's worst enemy