Why Can't I Make Threads in FSW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
"You are just being a dick now, Me Vs Jacob will happen whether you like it or not. If you don't make the match thread, We will."
This is IWT stuff. He was talking about FSW. Anyways, he wants a match against me, is that so bad?! Having to talk to you before starting a match/feud is sometimes annoying because it's like "I don't like the idea because we've already seen it" or things like that. I know you only want to make the IWT look better, but be sure of one thing, if you don't allow people to organize their own feuds because you don't like the idea, people won't come back to IWT and that'll be it's ruin.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Nano he cancelled the feud. No point arguing it.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I'd already PM'd Big Hoss before you sent that.

And that doesn't prove you wouldn't make it. You could get Jacob to make it. I can't suspend you for something he did, whether I know you told him too or not.
I created a match thread once while Brit was in charge and you told me I couldn't because I wasn't a part of the staff. I wouldn't create another match thread because I read the rules.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Nano he cancelled the feud. No point arguing it.
I know. I'm not arguing, just pulling out some what I feel. It was much better when Brit was in charge. Everyone could face whoever he/she wanted at the time he/she wanted. That's what made IWT funny and now that's gone.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
ginger.gif

63b72193d871c2d32e2498e26e7f2cae.gif

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
This is IWT stuff. He was talking about FSW. Anyways, he wants a match against me, is that so bad?! Having to talk to you before starting a match/feud is sometimes annoying because it's like "I don't like the idea because we've already seen it" or things like that. I know you only want to make the IWT look better, but be sure of one thing, if you don't allow people to organize their own feuds because you don't like the idea, people won't come back to IWT and that'll be it's ruin.

This isn't about you having to come to me for feuds, you don't. As long as someone lets me know what's happening so when I book the shows I actually know who has feuds.

This is about the BFG card being full, and he said he didn't give a shit and would make a match thread anyway, because I said the card was full.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
This isn't about you having to come to me for feuds, you don't. As long as someone lets me know what's happening so when I book the shows I actually know who has feuds.

This is about the BFG card being full, and he said he didn't give a shit and would make a match thread anyway, because I said the card was full.
I know, he PMd me saying the feud was cancelled, but he also told me he PMd you explaining to you his plan and you said it was ok. Anyways, I needed to pull that out because that's what IWT looks like. First you (and Kid iirc) introduced the "you can't participate in two matches at a same event" rule. Then a lot of people joined IWT and proclaimed they're the best and will beat whoever and while promo battling they tried to be funny with a two lines promo and then you knew the match was over because you had nothing to work with, but they got Uprising and PPVs matches instead of proving themselves and gaining experience in dark matches (not the main problem, tbh, just annoyed me because before when IWT was a mess and we didn't have so many "wrestlers" it was cool, but now we have so many "wrestlers" and half of them inactive, and not only in the IWT section but in the site...). And now to the main problem. If we create storyline threads is because we're building a feud or alliance or just retiring. It's not that hard to click on the "storyline" prefix and check out once or twice a week what's up with the IWT, that's why you're the GM, it shouldn't be like "I want to face Jacob at BFG, I'll ask Jonathan first and wait until he approves the feud" it should be more like "I want to face Jacob at BFG, I'll make a thread calling him out and if he accepts or wants to battle me at any other time I'll tag Jonathan so he can read the thread" because that way we're doing your work if we're honest. And what I just said is way easier than PMing you before starting a feud. Then if the match card is full, contact them explaining the reason why they can't battle at BFG and negotiate when they could battle via PM. That's what in my opinion we all should do.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Issue has been sorted, No need for this thread anymore, It can be closed.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Dont forget thee subforums where I post Frank Zappa interviews :yay"

Status
Not open for further replies.