Why Can't I Make Threads in FSW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I tried to post a promo in FSW but it wont let me make a thread, Whats going on? I have a I feeling I know what its about which I would be willing to address. Crayo

Last edited:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I got your permissions to make threads in the IWT section removed because you threatened to make match threads I didn't agree to.

Big Hoss Rambler

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I got your permissions to make threads in the IWT section removed because you threatened to make match threads I didn't agree to.

Big Hoss Rambler

I love how I said it once and you said you would do this and then I even said I wasn't going to do it and yet you still get this done.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
"You are just being a dick now, Me Vs Jacob will happen whether you like it or not. If you don't make the match thread, We will."

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Whether you said it once or 100 times, it doesn't matter.

Maybe you'll learn not to be so immature and spit your dummy out when things don't go your way. Rational doesn't work with you, does it?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
ea49901492a57c4ea70ba87189e55c02.png
Evidence I already I said I wouldn't yet you still get this done.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I'd already PM'd Big Hoss before you sent that.

And that doesn't prove you wouldn't make it. You could get Jacob to make it. I can't suspend you for something he did, whether I know you told him too or not.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
You could have PM'd him again and said not to and again why did you need to get my permission removed? You could have suspended me if I did. I clearly don't care about IWT so I need the permissions back on for BTBs and FSW, You have no right to ask for those permission to be taken away when other sub sections are in that section and even then I can't even come back to IWT because of this. You should have suspended me if I did there is no reason for permissions to be changed.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I can't suspend you for that, you'd cry about that as well.

It's Big Hoss' fault, he was lazy and just removed them for the whole section. He shoulda done it for just IWT and left the sub-sections.

You knew what this was about, but you had to post it here didn't you, instead of just PMing Crayo? Looking for attention, as per :gary:

Reactions: THG?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Actually I did PM Crayo, You came into this thread trying to gain attention.

It isn't Hoss' fault its yours for asking for it in the first place and as far as I know you can't get banned from a section without being banned from the sub sections.

I wouldn't "cry" and I wouldn't have to because I wouldn't have to be suspended because you really think I care that much to give you the satisfaction of that.

And also I shouldn't be banned from the IWT section as there is no reason to, I have made no thread and have said I wont and that doesn't rule out a return at a later date or even today.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
No more arguing please. Adam, keep in mind that I want my creative team to be as neutral as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.