Why Canadian tv rules..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheCHB

Reaction score
Well I finally got to watch Smackdown on tv this week and right after there was a show called Right After Wrestling with 3 host from the network (the Score) that review Smackdown, Nxt and Raw. I guess it's new because it wasn't there a couple weeks ago. Apparently wwe is pg-14 over here.

Now what surprising is there not acting like marks.. there are actually talking smark! like talking about promo's, pushes and all the in and outs of wrestling. I can't believe wwe doesn't about this, because they are actually critizing WWE. There is even wrestlers interviews and fan interaction with emails.

Simply Amazing!!

I bet you guys in the US, UK ect.. don't have this so finally Canada gets something cool!!

NinoBrown

Reaction score
It's truly a great show. It'd be really great if it was picked up in the US or a show with the same concept was developed.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
that show fucking sucks and it's sad to say but xba's daily video blog probably contains more content then that shitty show. It's just a competition to see who can get the most mic time and who can kill it. They don't see wrestling like they use to and basically are limited to mocking it, though so am i, so we do agree on something. Only reason it's around is so it can follow up into into his flagship show MMA weekly. He just tries and keeps the WWE audience hanging around until it's time for that. Only one who takes that show srsly is the chick and that's because she doesn't have a segment on MMA weekly and she needs her TV time while the adolescents and preteens are still hanging around.

show's garbage and they know it, it's there for the sake of being there. wrestling talk is fucking Blue nowadays what's the fucking point

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
OH and on the point of Canadian TV we have the worst fucking programming worst to fucking mankind and we pay taxes for this shit. Everyone has a fucking sattelite nowadays anyway. Why the fuck do i wanna pay taxes on Canadian stations only for them to have shitty American sitcoms that won't make a second season and fucking the whole entire fox lineup. Only to have our canadian programming be shitty sitcoms consisting of brent butt and dry humour that sucks ass. Only thing decent is just for laughs, and that's a montreal comedy festival that branched out by it's own. Canadian television hasn't done a single thing right, evar.

And then our programming mainly consists of CBC trying to branch out from hockey(Battle of the blades or putting so much fucking ad space for EVERYTHING during their broadcasts) and failing ridiculously while barely giving hockey the budget or the right marketing it needs, Cbc focuses on the elderly generation completely then have stuffs for kids and call it family programming. Well hey guys i'm stuck watching your shitty broadcast and you're dry humor and weak sarcasm on the guys who actually try and do their job and report the game deserves you guys to get shunned. Taking up tv time telling stories or ripping up the administration of the nhl and the nhlpa during playoffs or broadcasting fifa which was following up the playoffs moreso then fucking hockey. Yes Hockey is a given we're going to watch, but I don't fucking care about Fifa. the one's who do it too is a given cause most likely they're fresh off the boat or 2nd generations. So fuck off .

TSN is a great company that's been the benchmark for stations like the Score to come in and to show off their personality. Their style and lineup over the years are the only way our television is viewable. Rogers sportsnet needs to be put out back and shot down already

i'll rant like this now cause this place is dead and I'm listening to rock now so no more poetry

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I have heard of that show before, someone was talking about it on here awhile back (I think it was LHR actually) it's an interesting concept. But, if I wanted to hear smarky comments about everything wrestling related I would just go to any wrestling forum on the internet, and wouldn't have to waste my time watching a complete episode of "Right After Wrestling"

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Corner gas got stale after the first season. Show was destined for failure from the starting gates can't survive with no plot development aka no cock for lacey to jump on. His parents were the most interesting characters.

Jesus christ monkey don't tell me you liked that show, you're one of the assholes who probably thought it was agood idea for Brent Butt to produce two more shows weren't yeah

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I :heart: Corner Gas. Thought the endtire series was great. Not a big fan on Dan for Mayor or Hiccups though. Corner Gas had a great cast and it always made me giggle.