Why Brock Lesnar is the best (active) wrestler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sorry bro I just can’t take you seriously. Brock Lesnar has extremely limited moveset and zero mic skills. It literally doesn’t matter at all if he’s a ‘legit tough guy’ outside of the bussines, guy can’t wrestle and his charisma is very low.

Brock doesnt need to have alot of moves and doesnt need to talk (which he is capable of both, especially if u look at his early career). Brocks character isnt about a fancy moveset or a promo. Its about him being the BEAST, and he knows how to tell that story in the ring. His ring psychology is vastly underrated. His body language, facial expressions, and selling is at the highest of levels and he doesnt get enough credit for it. His character doesnt need to speak because he has Paul Heyman, one of the greatest managers and minds in the business ever to take care of that for him. And when Lesnar does speak, whatever he says gets a huge pop because its rare when he gets on the mic so thats a guarenteed reaction. No one has more legit heat in professional wrestling than Lesnar, from both the fans and boys in the locker room. And the best part about that is he genuinely doesnt give a fuck about the fans or locker room because he makes the most money for working the least amount of dates. Lesnar is the realest heel in the game. No one even comes close.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Brock doesnt need to have alot of moves and doesnt need to talk (which he is capable of both, especially if u look at his early career). Brocks character isnt about a fancy moveset or a promo. Its about him being the BEAST, and he knows how to tell that story in the ring. His ring psychology is vastly underrated. His body language, facial expressions, and selling is at the highest of levels and he doesnt get enough credit for it. His character doesnt need to speak because he has Paul Heyman, one of the greatest managers and minds in the business ever to take care of that for him. And when Lesnar does speak, whatever he says gets a huge pop because its rare when he gets on the mic so thats a guarenteed reaction. No one has more legit heat in professional wrestling than Lesnar, from both the fans and boys in the locker room. And the best part about that is he genuinely doesnt give a fuck about the fans or locker room because he makes the most money for working the least amount of dates. Lesnar is the realest heel in the game. No one even comes close.
While I agree that Brock is very good in the ring and one of the best, is he the best active wrestler? I think that’s a stretch. In terms of literally just wrestling, he might be in the top 5 right now, but I personally don’t think he’s the best.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
another Brock Lesnar hater.
Well lets be honest...he's easy to hate.

Dudes only the biggest draw and the most legit tough guy in the business.
So? Just because he's a draw & legit tough guy doesn't give him a free pass.

These are facts so amuse me with any arguement u have becuz there is none.
I would argue you are a brainwashed diehard WWE fan who accepts
reputation & past glories instead of the here & now.

Why should anyone give a fuck about Le$nar?

He doesn't even watch the show he "stars" in...

If he's not going to be invested in the show you like...then why have
any investment in Le$nar?

Seriously...I think every "Le$nar Fanboy" is a moron who thinks they
can appear "tough & legit" because they worship this lazy, has-been.

Also...Le$nar is a drug cheat...

:fact:

Lets hear your "arguement" for that.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well lets be honest...he's easy to hate.

So? Just because he's a draw & legit tough guy doesn't give him a free pass.

I would argue you are a brainwashed diehard WWE fan who accepts
reputation & past glories instead of the here & now.

Why should anyone give a fuck about Le$nar?

He doesn't even watch the show he "stars" in...

If he's not going to be invested in the show you like...then why have
any investment in Le$nar?

Seriously...I think every "Le$nar Fanboy" is a moron who thinks they
can appear "tough & legit" because they worship this lazy, has-been.

Also...Le$nar is a drug cheat...

:fact:

Lets hear your "arguement" for that.

You are missing the point. He is the best wrestler because he is the best heel. And he is a real life heel. Lesnar takes the game to a whole new level. Although, Daniel Bryan is quickly catching up and will most likely surpass Lesnar. Daniel Bryan is turning everything he touches into gold.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
If you think Brock Lesnar can't wrestle then you are severely ignorant when it comes to wrestling.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
If you think Brock Lesnar can't wrestle then you are severely ignorant when it comes to wrestling.
Ok, let’s put it like this - Brock Lesnar doesn’t want to wrestle and literally doesn’t give a shit about the bussines. You are severely ignorant when it comes to wrestling if you think a part-timer should be a world champ. Lesnar was awesome back in 2003, but today his moveset is just german suppex-vertical suplex-F5 and he prefers not to talk nor develope his character work and charisma wahtsoever. Someone with that description doesn’t even deserve to be 24/7 champion. Ffs, guy doesn’t even wear wrestling gear to the ring.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Ok, let’s put it like this - Brock Lesnar doesn’t want to wrestle and literally doesn’t give a shit about the bussines. You are severely ignorant when it comes to wrestling if you think a part-timer should be a world champ. Lesnar was awesome back in 2003, but today his moveset is just german suppex-vertical suplex-F5 and he prefers not to talk nor develope his character work and charisma wahtsoever. Someone with that description doesn’t even deserve to be 24/7 champion. Ffs, guy doesn’t even wear wrestling gear to the ring.
Disagree with every point you make there buddy. What you saying are not facts. Brock us at the top of the card with the most eyes for a reason.

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
Brock is the biggest attraction in the business and a great wrestler, but the best active wrestler in WWE is AJ Styles. Maintaining that much consistency and work ethic without getting injured is something NO ONE on the roster can match.