Why Baron Corbin failed to cash in his MITB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want Baron Corbin to win at SummerSlam

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Jon1

The Artiste
Reaction score
So I have heard from WrestletalkTV on YouTube that Baron failed to cash in because John Cena was burying Baron Corbin on the mic, but I think it is to hype up John Cena Vs Baron Corbin and some might want John Cena because they want Baron Corbin to be buried, but John Cena said since he buried the Nexus he will lose for the next 7 years of SummerSlam for each member of the Nexus so Baron Corbin is most likely going to win and since Jinder Mahals feet were under the rope they might give him back his briefcase on Smackdown this Tuesday.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I voted no cause I am cool.

In all seriousness, I don't like Corbin. He feels like he could be really good with time but once again, WWE has started ruining another wrestler... I mean, "Superstar".

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I sort of doubt Corbin will get the briefcase back, since he's obviously not on good terms with Shane or Daniel Bryan. But you're right that Cena has lost every Summerslam match since defeating the Nexus.. this will be year 7. So we'll see.

Personally, I think Corbin will win but who knows. If someone at WWE is pissed at him and that has something to do with the failed cash in, Cena might break his losing streak.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
In all seriousness, I don't like Corbin. He feels like he could be really good with time but once again, WWE has started ruining another wrestler... I mean, "Superstar".
I think Corbin was thrown in the deep end and told sink or swim...
and he sunk.

He has looked pretty lame since winning the briefcase...and he should
never have been feuding with/wrestling Nakamura.

SmackDown have some mid-card faces (Dillinger, Harper(?), Mojo)
and that is who Corbin should have been feuding with and defeating
while he built momentum and developed into a true threat.

Instead...they have basically broken his ankles before he could even
start running.

He also now looks like a complete Moron...

Moron Corbin...

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I liked Corbin for a while. He had a real old school character and he reminded me a lot of Jake Roberts physically and Bad News Brown personality. But lately he hasn't done a whole lot for me.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Do you find him...visually appealing Mr. Fox?

He looks nice when he wears that yarn beanie, but as a whole... not really. I like small, skinny guys for the most part.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Corbin had a chance to look like a formidable threat and they ruined it. I mean they let jack swagger win the title for Christ sake, and he was lame as shit and looked like a giant duck from a cartoon. Corbin has a badass persona, he just needed the proper feuds and angles to make him shine. WWE not only ruined all that, but I think they made their own product look stupid. Corbin looks strong and beats other men in one of the toughest matches, to failing his cash in, and having Cena whoop his ass at summerslam and have his losing streak come to an end.

Corbin has been buried for the most part. And Corbin is one hot mother fucker if you ask me. So there's that.

Last edited:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Oh No...Baron Corbin will be the next Alex Riley...

114ygb.jpg

So much for the Lone Wolf...he'll soon be know as the Jobber Puppy...

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Oh No...Baron Corbin will be the next Alex Riley...

114ygb.jpg

So much for the Lone Wolf...he'll soon be know as the Jobber Puppy...
It's a good thing Cena just got moved to Raw. Will probably ease the tension a bit. I wonder if they will let Corbin take the US title from Aj?

Reactions: Grievous 3D