Why are the fans 'BOOO' at John Cena?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CYERON

Jobber
Reaction score
But you're 20 years old. Isn't the repetitiveness and the greating towards younger viewers with his character pretty boring/grating? It seems to be the case for most fans.

I started watching when I was 20 and I realized from my first episode that Cena was just geared towards the younger demographic and how every feud he's in goes the same way.

Yeah that's right. when I'm cheering for Cena, I'm almost just like a little child. #Make a Wish! :yay:

Reactions: Hora

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yeah that's right. when I'm cheering for Cena, I'm almost just like a little child. #Make a Wish! :yay:
...... You're a weird customer. I'll be going now.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
His character is stale, he's boring and is booked very strong.
When is the last time you've seen John Cena cleanly pinned with no outside interference?
Wrestlemania 28 and before that?
a515d4f8e1954c0f451ef8f5b31e7fed.gif

CYERON

Jobber
Reaction score
His character is stale, he's boring and is booked very strong.
When is the last time you've seen John Cena cleanly pinned with no outside interference?
Wrestlemania 28 and before that?
a515d4f8e1954c0f451ef8f5b31e7fed.gif

Hahah OMG that's a FACT!...? :sad:

Hora

Jobber
Reaction score
Hmm yeah. I think the time has arrived for the WWE Creative™ to change the gimmick of John Cena, the SuperCena thing to something else interesting or anything that the croud would be liked!

Totally agreed!

Aaron

Reaction score
He's been rocking the same angle for far too long, the same as The Rock..bores me to death.

Reactions: swangirl

Hora

Jobber
Reaction score
Then now it's Old WWE Fans Vs Junior WWE Fans!