Why am I your favourite staff member?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

I'm still confused. Since when did Monk go Christian on us? I mean I ain't judging by any stretch of the imagination, I grew up in a Christian home, and still believe in God and all that, and the fact that Monk was always very opposite to that didn't bother me and we got a long just fine. If he really has decided to believe good on him, and it doesn't change the way I feel about him. If he's just being normal Monk and messing with people trying to get us to all believe that he now believes, well then it wouldn't really suprise me and therefore would also not change the way I feel about him.

Monk is Aces in my book.
The Jodfather, with a J to make it look unique. :spock:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You tell it like it is thats why.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Sorry you're not ... but I still like you.

My favourite staff members are Kaedon and Peep.

I <3 all the staff members equally.

I like Peep and Montana.

You're alright when you aren't holding a grudge, lol.

Wow... no one thinks I'm da best, fucking racists.

I think you're da best G1!

I'm fond of myself, personally.

Heretics! I will see you in a lake of fire for this!

PeepShow

lol @ me putting "You're"

Anyways, not too fond of this act. Unless you turn the thing that you've been saved into a Chris Jericho 'honest man' type deal, it's all a failure.

Axis

Yeah I'll be honest, I like monkeystyle, but this gimmick is pretty lackluster. Only good gimmick I've ever seen fly around here was Noodle's Pokemon run. It wasn't too long, but it worked.

the dark knight

answer: you're not.

On behalf of all members, I think the ultimate reason is that you have a red bum >_>
not all. but yea, for most people (you included :p) its cuz of his colored names. being colored can be good sometimes..

Because you never close threads and you're cool
who are you talkin about? cuz im having a laugh..
Dude no one things I contribute anything to this forum...yeah lets see GM Pool, Betting Zone & Tipsters run themselves...oh thats right they don't. lol
when was it about contribution? DICKRIDING POLICY