Why am I your favourite staff member?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

On behalf of all members, I think the ultimate reason is that you have a red bum >_>

MikeRaw

Don't flatter ourself by thinking I like you... >_>

Nah, I;m joking. I'd say your my favorite admin, and probably favorite staff too, or at least tied for first.
Most people probably ride your dick because your always hilarious, high up in power, and if they get on your goodside, they are on the good side of the forum...
Me... I just ride your dick cause I like dick:)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Sorry you're not ... but I still like you.

My favourite staff members are Kaedon and Peep.

LadyHotrod

I like Peep and Montana.

You're alright when you aren't holding a grudge, lol.

Mugen

Reaction score
Just about anyone who is a fan of the Evil Dead trilogy is cool in my books. Not to mention you are hilarious and smart.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I don't like picking.. But yeah your pretty cool man... Your funny, and cool. My top three favorite staff member's are..

1. Wrestling Station

2. Kaedon

3. Monkey Style

Am I the only one that noticed the MS/WS coincidence?

This Guy

I'm still confused. Since when did Monk go Christian on us? I mean I ain't judging by any stretch of the imagination, I grew up in a Christian home, and still believe in God and all that, and the fact that Monk was always very opposite to that didn't bother me and we got a long just fine. If he really has decided to believe good on him, and it doesn't change the way I feel about him. If he's just being normal Monk and messing with people trying to get us to all believe that he now believes, well then it wouldn't really suprise me and therefore would also not change the way I feel about him.

Monk is Aces in my book.

This Guy

Dude no one things I contribute anything to this forum...yeah lets see GM Pool, Betting Zone & Tipsters run themselves...oh thats right they don't. lol