why alberto del rio not challenging sheamus at hell in a cell 2012?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ganesh Ujwal

Jobber
Reaction score
what happened to feud between sheamus and del rio?
came to end?

why big show entered between these two?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Probably, and it's about time, that feud went on for far too long. Though, I kinda feel bad for Del Rio, he pretty much got buried night in, night out lol

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
the tag match main event after night of champions had the stipulation that the non title holder on the winning team would get a title shot. Cena won thus Cena got his shot at Punk. Eliminating Del Rio form world title contention for now

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
the tag match main event after night of champions had the stipulation that the non title holder on the winning team would get a title shot. Cena won thus Cena got his shot at Punk. Eliminating Del Rio form world title contention for now

WWE actually did a smart thing.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
The feud was boring as shit, that's what happened. They need to freshen up the title scene, unfortunately they chose the not so fresh Big Show.

Reactions: Swift

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Sheamus vs Del Rio played its part already. I wouldn't put Big Show there, but at least it hasn't happened 3 times in the last 3 months.

Reactions: Snowman1

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Lacky said:
WWE actually did a smart thing.

I sincerely have no idea why you hate on ADR so much.

ADR is done in that scene for now because Sheamus cannot lose. Whoever faces Sheamus will lose, and him vs big show will be lesnar goldberg quality.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
THEAidsJohnson said:
I sincerely have no idea why you hate on ADR so much.

ADR is done in that scene for now because Sheamus cannot lose. Whoever faces Sheamus will lose, and him vs big show will be lesnar goldberg quality.

It's not my hate for Alberto Del Rio, it's the hate that the same Main Event feud has dragged on too long. It's started to become a little bit predictable. (As if it wasn't already) I'm glad they're mixing it up a little. Albeit he's versing The Big Show. I'm sure if Show loses and then hits Sheamus with a KO punch and then Ziggler cashes in. It would seem better than ADR beating down Sheamus for Ziggler to cash in.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I will take option 2, show letting DZ win, but as soon as it happens i dont want a zig/show feud, which would most likely happen. Whatever happens, we need Sheamus off the title.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
THEAidsJohnson said:
I will take option 2, show letting DZ win, but as soon as it happens i dont want a zig/show feud, which would most likely happen. Whatever happens, we need Sheamus off the title.

I completely agree with you about getting Sheamus off the title there are plenty of ways to swing this. I would have Wade Barrett & Big Show in a stable.

I would let Big Show lose to Sheamus but then knock him out. Let Ziggler cash in and win.

And then Ziggler feud with Barrett.

Reaction score
Well, they had to stop doing Sheamus vs ADR for like 5 ppvs straight but they should've ended their feud properly. After NoC on the RAW, ADR just comes out asking for the title shot at WWE Championship lol. Doesn't even explain or talk about the WH title. They should've made the NoC match as ADR's last chance at getting a title shot for the WHC while Sheamus has it. Then it would make sense for ADR not going after WHC.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Lacky said:
It's not my hate for Alberto Del Rio, it's the hate that the same Main Event feud has dragged on too long. It's started to become a little bit predictable. (As if it wasn't already) I'm glad they're mixing it up a little. Albeit he's versing The Big Show. I'm sure if Show loses and then hits Sheamus with a KO punch and then Ziggler cashes in. It would seem better than ADR beating down Sheamus for Ziggler to cash in.

Predictable? What is there to predict? Shemaus wins always.

Reactions: Snowman1