Who's Your Top 5 Favorite Rapper Out Right Now (Not Retired)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

isnt top 5 rapper not rap groups & why is lil wayne on everyone lists i can respect you putting him on but why number 2?

1.nas
2.jay z
3.lupe fiasco
4.WC
5.crooked i

& lol just lol@cenamarks list

NinoBrown

Reaction score
1. Lupe Fiasco
2. Lil Wayne
3. Cassidy
4. Andre 3000
5. Young Jeezy

Your list isn't garbage it's just that it's not accurate right now. Lupe's album came out in December, it's was straight fire so I'm fine with it being #1. Wayne hasn't been on too many hot remixes as of late so he'd be like #4, Cassidy is doin his thing right now (I heard 50 bars) but doesn't get as much recognization as it's suppose to. Andre ain't doing anything. Last thing I heard from him was Da Art of Storytelling Pt.4 on Drama's album in December but that album was unnoticed so he's the only problem I have with your list. And Jeezy has been hittin the remixes and they're hot.

With my list, it's very accurate. Webbie's album came out this week and that's all I've been really listening to, as I said Lupe's album was hot and I'm listening more to the album instead of the singles (Superstar and Dumb it Down). I'll always be a Saigon fan, almost everytime I'm downloading music I try downloading his album because I've been waiting for it since last year. Clipse dropped We Got it 4 Cheap Vol. 3 like last month and that's true lyricism there. After listening to that I've become a bigger Clipse fan. And Jeezy been hittin those remixes hard.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
1 - Lil' Weazy
2 - Eminem
3 - 50 Cent
4 - Snoop Dogg
5 - Common or Mos Def

I would like to add some other favorites of mine, I think some are retired:

Ice Cube
Dr. Dre.
Biz Markie
Ghostface Killah
The Fugees/Wyclef Jean
Method Man
Musiq Soulchild
Kevin Federline (lol)
David Banner
Edit: I forgot my man, Kanye West

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Shit man, rap is dead and buried there’s some out there that are good but the rest blow (Lil’ Wayne being one of them) Nas is the only one I listen to these days. Old school shit is the best and always will be, but hey that’s my opinion.

TUPAC SHAKUR = G.O.A.T

'Nuff said

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Tupac is/was great, but Hip Hip is not dead. Lil' Weazy IS hip hop, and he's alive.

P.S.: If you could some how, check out The Havenots, underground L.A. rap group, they're the shit! Somewhat retired right now though.

CT Styles

IMO, Rap is Dead. Soulja Boy pretty much buried it. 2pac is the greatest of all time. IMO not many good rappers out now, Lil' Wayne isn't bad but peeps seem to be in love with him. I think that Rap is Dead and I don't think I'm th eonly one.

Mr. Mat

Rap isnt dead its on life support thanks to garbage like soljah boy,thank god we still the nas,jay z,rakim &
krs ones of the rap world if we didnt rap would be dead with shit rappers like soljah boy moving on
whats the big fucking deal about lil wayne i know hes a good rapper but hes not the greatest & hes
starting to believe his own hype all in all hip hop is slowly dieing.

Famou$ 187

Rap will never die. There is nothing wrong with Soulja Boy & Lil Wayne.

Hitman

Reaction score
Stick to the topic. If you want to talk about Hip Hop being dead then make a thread about it.

DBX

Reaction score
1. Kanye West
2. T.I.
3. Lupe Fiasco
4. Rick Ross
5. Juelz Santana