Who's The Mystery Motorcycle Woman?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
For weeks now there's been a mysterious motorcyclist that's been helping out Maddison Reign. We've come to find out that it's not Velvet Sky, Lacey Von Erick, Sarita, or Taylor Wilde. So Reign has gotten some outside assistance, but who is it?

Hamada is the last Knockout who isn't involved (which is a crime in its self), but that chick doesn't match her body. It'd be great if it were someone returning like Roxxi or Alissa Flash. Roxxi wouldn't really make any since, but I could see it being Flash.

Who do you think it is?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
She left because of her pay. Why would they let her leave only to come back weeks later?

What would make you think it would be her?

Reaction score
I don't like it being the idea of Tara as she only just lost her career vs. title match back in May but I can see how TNA wants to bring her back to feud with Angelina Love as some closure point since Love won the belt off Tara because of that dumb case gimmick.

paulie

Reaction score
dont think it,s tara but i have no clue as to who it is

Reaction score
Screw this motorcycle storyline and just make Hamada the Knockouts Champ already. Or just kill more time until they sign Mickie James. UGH!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
It's a crime the way they have been using some of their Knockouts. Hamada is MIA, Roxxi was brought back to lose her job, Alissa Flash was wasted.... such a travesty.

Reaction score
I like Angelina Love and have no problem with Madison Rayne but they're feud has gotten boring, to me anyway.