Who's the most undeserving?

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

The guy who married his boss's daughter, and right now hoists as a 12time World Champion?

Or the guy who founded he's own company and is a 10 time World Champion, 6 of them winning them under the booking team he led :shifty: Jeff Jarret

Rated R Stud

Reaction score
That is a very very Good Question there CMS, I would say Triple H, Well for the simple reason being he cliqed with HBK, which was the biggest polticker next to Bret, And then he Marries the Boss's Daughter? smart move Trip's lol.

Moonlight Drive

This thread is going to turn into 'ZOMG I RED ON THE INTAWEBZ TRIPEL H IZ HEEPS BADD BAKSTAGE HE SUX~!'.

It's obviously Jarrett now question. Triple H has talent, the 'look' and drawing ability. Jeff is alright, but 10 time TNA Champion whilst Head of the Creative team? Lulz, no way he had anything to do with that.

Airfixx

Like "which fed is the best ever", this is another 'there's only one honest answer' kinda question....

Jarret - Failed to get over in any major way unless it was his or his daddy's fed. Plus, pretty much stole his gimmick from the Honkey Tonk Man.

HHH - Was already a multi-time world champ and one of the best heels in the business before he married a McMahon.