Who's the most popular wrestler?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Who gets the best reaction?

As of late i'd have to say Batista. Since WM he's kinda been on fire. Since then hes been paired up against super heels, thats has really cemented his popularity. (Edge, Khali) Something what was lacking in the second half of 06and i think his lack of competition or heels was it. Anyways my list is:

1) Batista
2) Cena
3) M. Hardy
4) J. Hardy
5) CM Punk
6) Kane
7) Lashley

Thats about it, the wwe really doesnt have many good faces. Which brings me to my second point, why arent the hardys used more when are argueably the most popular single wrestlers the wwe has.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Your not the only one Montana i've also been noticing this alot as of late.

1. Batista
2. John Cena
3. Matt Hardy
4. Bobby Lashley
5. CM Punk

MikeRaw

Ya I dont know if it was his injury that brought down his performance when he came back or just lack of effort but since a week or so before No Way Out he's really stepped up(Batista)....BNatistas matches and feuds have all been great lately so he's up there.Anyways heres my list:

1)Cena(He still somehow gets a hell of alot of cheers and overnight went from being booed out of the arena to cheered wildly)
2)Batista(As I said above)
3)Ken Kennedy(No matter if hes heel or face they still love him.He gets thebiggest reaction when he used to talk about cashing in MITB...And they boo him like mad as a heel which is meaning he can get a eaction.But people love to see him no matter what hes doing because they know they;ll see a good show
4)Matt Hardy(The fans love him no mattter what)
5)CM Punk(Just is good with the crowd)
6)Jeff Hardy

Reaction score
Cena is by far the most popular wrestler. In fact, the WWEwas giving refunds for RAW tickets on Monday just because Cena wasn't there.

Reaction score
1.Cena(i Hate him so much)
2.C.M Punk(I hate him to)
3.Batista
4.HBK
5.Triple H

the dark knight

popular as who gets more reaction from the 13 year old boys and girls in the arena?
1) cena
2) kane
3) batista
4) jeff hardy
5) CM Punk
6) matt hardy
7) Lashley

i said it liek a 1000000000000 times, and ill say it again. tune back in the number 1 contender match on smackdown, the fatal 4 way. and look at the reaction that kane got, he got more than batista, henry and finaly. just watch it again..

Wrestling Station

1- Batista
2- Cena
3- Undertaker
4- RVD
5- CM Punk
6- Jeff Hardy
7- Matt Hardy
8- Paul london and Kendrick team

Defiant One

Reaction score
1. Cena (easily most popular, and hated at the same time)
2. Batista(lately his pops are cheers, but it will change to boos again)
3. Matt Hardy(his pops are purely cheers)
4. Jeff Hardy
5. CM Punk
6. Kane
7. Lashely

3lions

Reaction score
There is no doubt in my mind that the following guys get the biggest reactions from fans in WWE. All other wrestler's get little to no reaction.

1. John Cena
2. Batista
3. Lashley
4. Matt Hardy
5. Edge
6. CM Punk
7. Jeff Hardy

Reaction score
1) Undertaker (We could hear the crowd "Boo" Batista in WM23 so I don't know how you could put Batista or Cena above him.)
2) HHH/HBK (After DX was formed the crowed couldn't stop cheering for these two. Also at WM22 it was HHH vs. Cena, Cena got booed. At WM23 it was HBK vs. Cena and Cena got boomed again.
3) The Hardy boyz (It is like a rock concert when they come)
4) Cena/Batista (Yeah many people love them)
5) cryme tyme (These guys are funny as hell. Money, Money Yeah, Yeah)

Markz

Reaction score
1. Undertaker
2. Cena
3. Batista
4. HBK
5. Jeff Hardy

I think...

straight_edge76

Cena *Even Though I hate Him with a passion!*
Lashley
Edge *WWE Needs a Super heel!*