Who's Randy Orton feuding with on his return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Orton/Ziggler will probably happen pretty soon after Orton returns. Maybe Ziggler will win the belt first or perhaps Orton will rekindle his feud with Sheamus and win the belt and then drop it to Ziggler. One of those two possibilities.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Cena, and they will fight for the ultimate wwe heavyweight superfriends championship. It will be magic.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
Cena, and they will fight for the ultimate wwe heavyweight superfriends championship. It will be magic.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
I would like to see Orton/Ziggler/Jericho in a feud for the World Heavyweight Title (assuming Dolph Ziggler wins his cash in). It would definitely result in an awesome triple threat match, at Surivor Series or something like that.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I want Orton coming back and feuding with a young talent, Help give them a push like he has with Cody Rhodes and Kofi Kingston (All though that fucked up.) That way if he or anyone else fucks up again and Smackdown is left with only a few people they have a huge variety of people to be able to use.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Keep his ass away from DZ. I've seen DZ job to his stupid shit enough in TV matches, I don't need to see it at PPVs as well.

Reactions: Snowman1

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Keep his ass away from DZ. I've seen DZ job to his stupid s*** enough in TV matches, I don't need to see it at PPVs as well.

That's my only concern with Orton vs Ziggler. They'll produce awesome matches and all, but I'd only take if it DZ went over. There's no point in Orton going over Ziggler currently.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Keep his ass away from DZ. I've seen DZ job to his stupid s*** enough in TV matches, I don't need to see it at PPVs as well.

:jericho:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
What better way to get some pay back for that bullshit RKO before he left than to have Miz take out Orton?

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I would absolutely love if they had Ziggler go over. Hopefully they would be tempted to after Orton proved he can't be trusted in their minds?

Still, if Orton goes over Ziggler despite Jobing to Kane at 'Mania that's just pathetic.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I'm sure when Orton is back, so will Wade Barrett. Sheamus, Ziggler, Barrett, Orton. Title picture.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Orton is pretty selfless, so why presume he'll job?

^This.

I've always criticized Orton for this as well, but that BS Orton/Christian feud started while Hayes was writing SD and Vince still had oversight. Then, Orton was clearly ahead of the rest of the pack, then there was Christian, then a whole massive clump of jobber mid-carders who were nowhere near ready to main-event. You know... a lot like WWE's doing now.

After Hayes was promoted (#wwelogic) and Vince said "You know what? I'm old. I can't handle two shows at once anymore", that's when Orton started putting people over. He jobbed to Rhodes, Ziggler, Barrett, and even lost the belt clean to Henry. That really proved to me that it wasn't Orton that was the selfish one, it was just Vince having his head so far up his ass that he could lick his own throat.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
We're not presuming that Ziggler would job in this situation because Orton is an ass and doesn't want to put him over. Isn't Vince watching over SD again now? Unless he focuses solely on Raw due to the Summer story again, we won't have Koskey doing good stuff on SD because Vince doesn't care anymore.