Who's Randy Orton feuding with on his return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Sheamus or Ziggler depending on who the Champion is, I'm pretty sure it will still be Sheamus.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Indeed, Orton/Ziggler would be awesome but it would be interesting to see Alberto/Orton.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Agreed, Zig's vs Orton would make very good matches.. Let's hope that will be it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Ziggs vs Orton would give Dolph everything he needs, an established face to feud with who he could produce memorable matches with. The promos would be dull unless they really limit Randy.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
But think about this.. If Orton would feud with Ziggler, Orton won't be heel.. :sad:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Orton isn't going heel IMO, he's too over a face. He'll get crazy pops so why fight it?

Because he sucks as a face. Legend Killer was goat Orton.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
So he sucks as a face, that's why they'd turn him? The WWE won't turn him because he's still too over.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Think they wanted a face, and he was the victim. I mean, come on bro. He wants to be heel..

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
He can want it all he wants lol, I really don't see it happening. I'd love to be wrong however.

Would be nice to see you having the wrong end, indeed. :jeritroll:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I wasn't sure when I first opened the thread, but as you guys said, an Orton vs Ziggler feud designed to put Dolph over would work well. Have that be the ME on SD and give it a lot of time, allow Dolph to cut some nice promos and such. The matches will be epic.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
If face maybe Mark Henry
If heel he'll probaly come out to help the champion who is getting beat up, then RKO them.