Who's next?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Who do you think, who will be the next to get the call up from FCW?

Well recently, there has been more people brought up ina short space of time then I can ever remember. Evan bourne, Braden Walker (ROFL), Ricky Ortiz, Colt Cabana, etc.

Not to mention the big string of releases (which I believe there is more to come of), there is gaps opening in the roster. Who do you think will be the next FCW superstars brought to the main roster?

Personally, I want Afa Anoa'i Jr., and he could form some sort of tag/alliance with Umaga. Next choice would probably Joe Hennig, since Curt was so incredible.

Discuss, I command thee

Vandy316

Reaction score
well im gonna guess that Teddy Long will bring up Ron Killings with the New Superstar Initiative this week. He had a big smile on his face when talking to Ricky so i'm expecting somebody big. Then this may not be a good idea but have Hennig join with Rhodes and DiBiase. If it doesnt work out well at first that can kick him out somehow.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Seamus O'Shaunessey is just awesome, I think he could do some good things in WWE as a heel. He has a unique look and gimmick, but I haven't seen him in the ring yet.

I think Jake Hager's getting built up to be huge down in FCW. I saw that he's the champion, and hasn't lost, so I guess a WWE callup could happen soon.

I really don't like the current Developmental roster. All of the guys down there have the same look and muscular physique, and there's only a couple of guys that I think could even do good in the midcard.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Where can you watch Florida Championship Wrestling. And what happened to OVW??