Whos next to challenge my girl Paige?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Snake

The Divas whole entire section is a mess right now. They had AJ power housing the title which made all the other divas look pointless now Paige has the belt... And no offense to her but I simple don't see anything appealing with her. She is the British, Gothic AJ minus the crazy.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'd say you get Mickie James to return and then the following week have AJ come back and then do a triple threat for the Divas champ at some point.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'd say you get Mickie James to return and then the following week have AJ come back and then do a triple threat for the Divas champ at some point.

Mickie James and AJ together in the ring with Paige would completely make Paige look like Eva Marie.... she would look lost. Not saying Paige doesn't have some skills but they are of no use when you don't use them. She has proved that she can take bumps though as she gets the shit beat out of her and then becomes Super Paige.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Mickie James and AJ together in the ring with Paige would completely make Paige look like Eva Marie.... she would look lost. Not saying Paige doesn't have some skills but they are of no use when you don't use them. She has proved that she can take bumps though as she gets the shit beat out of her and then becomes Super Paige.
Eva Marie I think would be way more lost haha :)

AdamRose

Jobber
Reaction score
K2 vs Paige Turner. Could have some sick reversals at the finish

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
as rare it is that I agree with The Burb's Corey Feldman, I do here

women's wrestling is friverlous

Holy shit... Tgimiveld and D'Z agree on something.... everybody get into your underground bunkers the world is coming to an end very soon.

But, yeah... I think as long as Paige is champion and there are no real feuds there is zero reason to be interested in the Divas. (besides their obvious assets)

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Well since Tamina is out for 6 months its got to be someone pants again so Aksana?

Status
Not open for further replies.