Who's next in Line?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Sting has been in the last 2 Main Event's for BFG. I would rather it be someone else. Maybe a babyface AJ against a heel Joe. That's pretty far fetched seeing as how it's only about 5 months away, but meh.

gashface

Reaction score
Oh I didn't mean Sting at BFG, definately don't want that again. But in the company in general, hey that's not too far fetched. I can see AJ turning face pretty quickly now he's not with Tomko, and as for Joe, I like him better as a Heel anyway, all he has to do is say turn on Kevin Nash... and you've got a heel turn.

PeepShow

Isn't Nash acting more the heel though now? Talking with the Steiners and going behind Joe's back?

gashface

Reaction score
True but it can always be twisted around, the best twists are always the unexpected ones.

Hometown Kid

I don't know if Joe has enough character personality for a successful heel turn...right now he's just that badass in the ring with a belt every week...But with 5 months until BFG they have enough time for some new character development for Joe.

Owenhart32

Reaction score
I believe what ultimately will happen is a Kevin Nash Vs. Joe feud, then on, booker t, and when angles right, He will probably have another so called "Match of the century" with Joe.

GomerPyle

Reaction score
To be honest, a couple names come to mind. I am not going to say Kurt Angle, I am, however, going to say AJ Styles. He seems to be working his way back up to the main event status, which is great for him. Another contender I would say is Robert Roode. I think TNA Management is going the right way with him, although his mic skills are not the best, I still enjoy his promo's. The one contender I want to see go for that belt is.....Christian Cage. I want to see Cage and Joe duke it out again, this time, for the TNA Heavyweight Championship. I am enjoying Joe's reign so far, I just hope it will be a decent one.

Mike1989

Reaction score
For me the next champion needs to be someone who can take the role and do something new. After all we've had the Christian Cage type champion. We've had Kurt Angle and now we've had Joe. So we need someone who comes along and isn't the guy who will screw anyone to keep his belt, cheat to win, not the guy who constantly refers to his gold medals and basically be Kurt Angle and I don't want a guy who will come along and take about restoring the honour and dying before losing the belt etc etc.

So for me, I'd love to see James Storm take the gold. Yes its unlikely but the guy has been built up as a player and if in the months Joe holds the belt he could potentially drop it to Storm in a great match. The guys got the skills and the ability to be a champion there.

But the only other guy who I see being different from the past three is AJ Styles. A guy who I'd love to hold the belt because he can have great matches. As I really hope they try and put the belt on someone else who is the next generation rather than jumping right back on the lets give it to a former big name band wagon. As personally Booker T hasn't done anywhere near enough to warrant it, Sting had his time, Angle ditto. Time to put it back on AJ or on Storm.