Who's drawing you into RAW atm?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
What's the main thing you look forward to when you watch RAW? Mine recently has been Bryan, anything with him at the moment is gold. Punk's heel turn does now top that though.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Really? The discussion threads, as for a wrestler probably D Bry also, he amazes me how much gold he can make from piles of shit.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan and AJ, also to see if A-Ry will ever get a push, unfortunately it will be a long time before he actually does :((

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Just the show, overall. I normally forget what/who is going to be on the show unless they tell me previously. :haha:

dmarsh6

Jobber
Reaction score
Ziggler, Rhodes, Alberto, AW with PTP and I guess punk now

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Hoping to see young talent

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Sheamus and CMpunk, oh man such great champions!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Nobody. not sure why i even watch it tbh.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Really? The discussion threads.

It's pretty much keeping up to date to talk to you guys, and having fun on the threads.

Link said:
Hoping to see young talent

That's pretty much it. Maybe something interesting will happen. If Ziggler or Rhodes is on the show, more often than not they'll just be in some random tag match that doesn't mean shit. I've been hoping the Kidd/Tensai feud will continue, but that's a lost cause, have fun back on Superstars buddy. :upset: Although the Miz is back, and lets all hope that means that 3-minute tag match that didn't mean shit will become a 3-minute Miz promo that has you in stitches. Oh, and Mark Henry could be back too, obviously he's not young talent but they better get all they can out of him before he's gone.

And the AJ/Bryan dynamic will be interesting now that AJ's GM.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
I tune in for Punk/Jericho/the only good characters left on WWE (which are all pretty much on raw nowadays).