• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's Bandwagon?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Daniel Bryan, Cesaro, I'd say Reigns but I don't love him as much as others do just yet. More like a crush.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
That's not something to brag about.
1611708c92f7b125e3f39bad8b9227c0.gif

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Oh and as for the ppl discussing Adam Rose, I enjoy him a lot more than Kruger and I think he'll do big things in NXT under that gimmick with the party behind him!

CrayJ Lee

Champion
I don't think she counts as much anymore like she did in 2012, but I'm still a big fan of AJ Lee and I think she has a pretty large bandwagon following (considering the caliber of most of the Divas roster). As far as the others you mentioned, I'm definitely guilty of being on the bandwagon of: Dolph Ziggler, Roman Reigns, and Cesaro.

My favs so far Ziegler sure he has lost a ton but the fact that he constantly comes back where most wrestlers would fold shows his love for wrestling and how much he's willing to put up with it. Second is Reigns when you look at him you can only think Game changer he has Power and he has the look to make it big. He doesn't go on rants and he is loyal he demonstrated that when he speared Kane the second Kane tried to chokeslam Rollins. I like the ones who love the sport while understanding its a job.