Who's Bandwagon?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan, Cesaro, I'd say Reigns but I don't love him as much as others do just yet. More like a crush.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
That's not something to brag about.
1611708c92f7b125e3f39bad8b9227c0.gif

Reactions: Majour

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I hopped on the Damien Sandow bandwagon train when he won the FCW 15 from Seth Rollins back in '11.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Cesaro and Ziggler

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Anyone else still get a tad bit depressed when thinking back to how much potential WB had as a heel during the Nexus run? Damn you WWE
WB is great, I hope he never leaves the WWE nor gets fired, although I do wanna see him wrestle sooner rather than later.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Oh and as for the ppl discussing Adam Rose, I enjoy him a lot more than Kruger and I think he'll do big things in NXT under that gimmick with the party behind him!

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I don't think she counts as much anymore like she did in 2012, but I'm still a big fan of AJ Lee and I think she has a pretty large bandwagon following (considering the caliber of most of the Divas roster). As far as the others you mentioned, I'm definitely guilty of being on the bandwagon of: Dolph Ziggler, Roman Reigns, and Cesaro.

GoldbergFan1

Jobber
Reaction score
My favs so far Ziegler sure he has lost a ton but the fact that he constantly comes back where most wrestlers would fold shows his love for wrestling and how much he's willing to put up with it. Second is Reigns when you look at him you can only think Game changer he has Power and he has the look to make it big. He doesn't go on rants and he is loyal he demonstrated that when he speared Kane the second Kane tried to chokeslam Rollins. I like the ones who love the sport while understanding its a job.