• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Whoooo I've arrived

Hey guys pleased to meet yous,I'm a big wrasslin' fan all the way from Glasgow,Scotland.Huge WCW Nitro fan hence the name and classic wwf fan,ultimate warrior etc.Anyway the pleasure is all mine cheers

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Welcome to the site :) I have to agree that the early days of the Monday Night War was pretty great. I actually think WCW was pretty good from the time that Ric Flair returned from WWF and up to the time Hogan kind of stunk it up... but then the Monday Night War came along and WCW really stepped up their game.

Anyhow, enjoy the forum and you're very welcome here.

I'd agree...but I was in diapers then... So I can't say so on first hand experience.
Well tbh when nitro started i wouldve been about 11 so cant remember too much of it at the time but taking pleasure in watching it on the network from the start

Welcome to the site :) I have to agree that the early days of the Monday Night War was pretty great. I actually think WCW was pretty good from the time that Ric Flair returned from WWF and up to the time Hogan kind of stunk it up... but then the Monday Night War came along and WCW really stepped up their game.

Anyhow, enjoy the forum and you're very welcome here.
Thank u very much for the welcome yeah im afraid we'll be lucky to witness another monday night war with two gigantic companies and people like the nature boy,sting,macho man ,hogan,bret hart the list is endless lol