Whoever unbanned me...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I said it before and i'll say it again.

Beer is a dickrider.

Hometown Kid

They don't have the balls to become free thinkers. So they do whats cool to fit in with everybody else.

My ass. I've been on that assclown ever since the day we talked to each other on this forum. I did it before it was cool. :yesyes:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Wait...Wasn't BKB like the Aussie leader and now Aussie and shit are hating him.

I mean damn last I remembered seX-Power was sucking BKB's dick now he is hating on him.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I personally think its just due to circumstance. BKB probably had a bad day that day and wasn't in the mood to deal with people. Then again, as far as I know TBKB and I are still cool so ^_^

Qwake

Meh. I don't think he liked me that much anyway despite me doing nothing wrong. Why would I like someone like that?

lol, if this thread had never been created I bet you would still be riding BKBs dick right now. But I guess you have to say this shit to fit in with the other guys who are hating him atm, right?

All I know is that James has been really busy as of late and he probably just didn't wanna deal with what was going down so he banned/infracted seX.

Btw Monk, you should have kept seX banned for another day or two! :shifty:

seX-Power

You're welcome.

:y:!

I think we've all agreed James is a fagpeniscunt?

No we haven't, now stop dick riding and go back to fat-wife riding. :shifty:

What the fuck? Why's everyone all anti-BKB all of a sudden?

I'ts really just people of the BTB section that disagreed with him.

Meh. I don't think he liked me that much anyway despite me doing nothing wrong. Why would I like someone like that?

He didn't like you because you were lazy. And you only revealing your hate now that has supposedly been there all along is bs. Dickrider.

They don't have the balls to become free thinkers. So they do whats cool to fit in with everybody else.

See, I had a reason. The others can gtfo.

My ass. I've been on that assclown ever since the day we talked to each other on this forum. I did it before it was cool. :yesyes:

You were getting on James? I thought you were saving your virginity for me. :cry:

Wait...Wasn't BKB like the Aussie leader and now Aussie and shit are hating him.

I mean damn last I remembered seX-Power was sucking BKB's dick now he is hating on him.

Read thread. It's only really me and a few dickriders. I'll get over it though.

due to dick-drainage imo.

Kizza is my jizz-target now.

lol, if this thread had never been created I bet you would still be riding BKBs dick right now. But I guess you have to say this shit to fit in with the other guys who are hating him atm, right?

All I know is that James has been really busy as of late and he probably just didn't wanna deal with what was going down so he banned/infracted seX.

Btw Monk, you should have kept seX banned for another day or two! :shifty:

Impulsive banning is NOT the answer~! >_>

Just go back to supporting those shitty Cowboys.

Beer

Lawl. No. I dislike him, I didn't dislike when I was under the impression he liked me.

Though there's really nothing I can say to make you think otherwise.