Kayfabe Whodunit?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score

The crowd cheer enthusiastically for Jordan Bull's theme music as he slowly makes his way to the ring for the first time since being carried away in an ambulance before his match at TLC. He has bags under his eyes and visibly isn't moving with as much enthusiasm as usual. He grabs a mIC from an official and rolls into the ring waiting for the cheers to die down.

"I'm sure you're all as confused as I am. Last time I was in this ring I was ready to fight for the Intercontinental Championship, and as you can tell, this isn't TLC. The truth is, I was blindsided in my locker room by a coward in a mask. Play the tape!"

A tape plays on the titantron, the footage is grainy, but shows Jordan Bull on one knee tying up his boot laces and then suddenly a black figure superkicks him in the side of the head. The assailant then picks up a chair and begins to wail on Jordan's right arm with it. The attacker wraps the chair around Jordan's arm and repeatedly stomps on it, even after Bull has seemingly lost conciousness. As a final blow, the ambusher lifts Jordan up so his head is in between the door and the frame then boots the door into Jordan's skull, sandwiching him between two objects and seemingly rendering him severely injured.

"I had to be put on oxygen over night, my right elbow is still swollen and I sustained 3 concussions thanks to that coward. Most men would lick their wounds at home and come up with an elaborate plan to take their assailant down, but as it happens, I'm not most men. Whoever you are, you're obviously someone I've pissed off, which doesn't really narrow it down, so why don't you just get your ass out here and face me like a man?!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
*For a almost a minute while Bull stares towards the ramp, noone emerges and the fans begin to loudly boo and heckle the hiding, sneaking attacker that took out the veteran before TLC. However, just before Jordan goes to speak again, former Intercontinental Champion Jack Rogue's music hits, and the boos explode through the roof*

*Rogue takes a few seconds before striding out from behind the curtain and into the centre of the stage, where he takes his time to look around and take in the hatred he is recieving. It is difficult to discern his expression underneath the half mask that covers his face from his nose down, but the usual psychotic intensity of his eyes is evident. In Jack's right hand is a microphone, which he slowly raises to his mask and begins to speak into with trembling deliberation*

Jack: I said last week that I would become the most dominant force in Precision, that I would destroy everyone on this show and rebuild it in my image. You cretins didn't believe me, or so I must assume, since you're shocked by my actions since I spoke those words. I demolished, better yet, annihilated CRASH in our match, and then after Alexander Diamond lost to Jason St. Pierre, I beat him with one steel chair and then crushed his windpipe with a second.

*This listing of Rogue's vicious trail of destruction on last week's Precision drives the already booing crowd further into a frenzy, as they recall the brutalisations of fan favorites CRASH and Diamond*

Jack: But this warpath began before that, little did you naive morons know, at TLC. I was to defend my championship in a fatal four way TLC match, so I decided that to maximise my chances of victory despite the odds stacked against me by Ryan Blake, I had to thin out the field. So I went back to your locker room, Jordan Bull, and removed you from the picture. So I'd say that that attack was nothing personal, that it was only to help me retain my title, except that would be a lie. See, there's a reason why I took you out and not Alex Hade or Jason St Pierre. Jordan, you are a relic of Sony Storm that hasn't adapted - if anything, has softened, for the switch to Precision. You are a symbol of the place where I went 0-12, where the old Jack lived, that must be struck from memory before I can take this company down, to build it how I see fit. So what I have done is not enough. No, the very idea of Jordan Bull, including the body it inhabits, must die. I must destroy you over, and over, and over, and over-

*Suddenly, Jack is cut off by Jordan Bull, to the crowd's delight*

Reactions: Rosie and Sam?!

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
"And over, and over, and over and I get the message. Many men have wanted to take me down in the past, believe me, you're not the first and you won't be the last. I understand the target that's on my back, I've had it for a very long time but you...you have something different about you. There's a desperation behind those eyes, a rabid hunger. A lot of the time, guys come out here and generate excuses. Excuses why they didn't win, excuses why they cheated and excuses for why they hate someone. You haven't come out here and spouted excuses at me, what you've said is real. You want to beat me? Fine, a match tonight."

The crowd cheer at the prospect of some sweet, dick-kicking revenge.

"But one fight isn't going to satisfy either of us, is it Rogue? As they say, this town ain't big enough for the both of us. It's going to take you and I battling it out up and down the country to truly prove who is the real Alpha Dog in Precision. So this is my proposal: This week, we have a wrestling match. Then, we have a fight. Then we have another fight, each one more painful and more gruelling than the last until one of us can no longer fight back. Does that quench your thirst to see me suffer, Jack, does that satisfy this monster that's growing inside you? A best of seven series? Is my hand being raised four times going to be what it takes to put you in the ground? Answer me Rogue, don't just look at me with those bleak, dead eyes. Is this what you want!?"

Last edited:
Reactions: Rosie

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
*Jack goes as if to reply, then suddenly collapses in euphoric laughter, pacing across the stage and giggling like a child. This is to the obvious frustration of Jordan Bull, who is visibly seething as he watches Rogue shaking with excitement, before stopping suddenly and looking at Bull again*

Jack: Perfect. Ladies and gentlemen, may this moment never be forgotten. The moment when Jordan Bull not only signed his own death warrant, but wrote it all out of his own will. Jordan, if you can stand, if you can wrestle, if you can fight after losing to me once, or twice... then by the fourth time the world will know for sure that you are a decrepit, haggard, slow token of days gone by, unworthy to live in the Precision that will rise under my dominion. I will savour it, Jordan, and I will make it last, but soon enough... you will face Annihilation.

*The crowd cheer for the confirmation of this monumental series, as Rogue's music hits again and Precision cuts to commercial*

-End of segment-

Reactions: Sam?! and Rosie