Whoa that is amazing!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
You gotta watch this its awesome!!!

[YT]oHg5SJYRHA0[/YT]

RICK ROLLEDDDD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
well maybe some people just click play and scroll down to read your post and get rick rolled before they see it... genius

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You can see Astley before you click play though. It'd take some severe retardation to click on that.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Yeah I failed, should have chose a video that had something before the rick roll came, be forwarned though, at some point this will work.. you won't know when though

niggles

Reaction score
Sterl, what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having seen it. I award you no rep, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Beer Money Army

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l9BryPd1Jf0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l9BryPd1Jf0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]