Who you got?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
LeBron James, without question. Peyton is nearing the end of his run as the top QB in the league and is coming off a year in which he didn't even play, so I guess you could say there's more of a mystique about Manning and knowing what he'll be like, but idk. LeBron was, and still is with all intents and purposes the best player in the game, and probably the best athlete in the world. If this was asked 3-4 years ago, it might be a bit tougher for me.

Worse franchise from the mid-90's to the mid-00's: Detroit Lions or Pittsburgh Pirates.

Reaction score
Pirates. They never made the playoffs in the time frame you stated. The Lions went in 97 and 99 I believe. They didn't win a game, but at least they got there.

Best left tackle of the era: John Ogden or Walter Jones?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
If we're talking stats of the RBs he was pulling for, Jones. If we're talking rings, Ogden (even though he only has one). But I would say Jones, based on how successful he's helped with the running backs and Seattle teams. Both great lineman but it might be a personal preference thing also, I always chose Jones in Madden.

More tradable players (meaning there's players that have been on 4+ teams in their career) : Hockey or Basketball?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I asked a weird question, so let's answer it.

I think hockey players are more tradable than basketball players for the plain fact, there's less money in hockey and there's players out there you'll just want on your team as enforcers or players that can score, assist and help your team gain success in a short time but still be traded tomorrow with no regrets.

What's better: having a cap or not having a cap?

Reaction score
Having a cap is a good thing. The NFL has some of it right, the parity shows the fairness of the cap and the competitive product each team can produce. The MLB has proven that no (or rather absurdly stupid high lux. tax thresholds that only the Yanks and Sox can really afford) cap shows that talent can be bought and some teams have multiple players who's salary is greater than many teams entire payrolls. But it doesn't always guarantee a championship. So I guess if you like a competitive league, you like a cap. If you like a grossly uneven distribution of power, you like No Cap.

Soccer guys: GOAT: Diego Maradona or Pele? I don't know a lot about soccer, but I know this is your Kareem-Jordan debate. Or is there some eurotrash that I don't know that is in the esteem of these Latinos?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
MWP. There's no real marketable reason for him changing his name like Chad. Ochocinco pretty much creating a brand for himself by his play in the NFL and his appearance on Dancing With The Stars to his pre-game and post-game interviews to Twitter. He's probably the first known athlete on Twitter. The amount of fan interactions he does with Twitter is huge, he host dinners in whatever area he's in at the moment with fans.

More serious issue for the sport:

Steriods in Baseball or Concussions in Hockey?