who would you release?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Hornswoggle. Don't care about anything in regards to merchandise sales, overness with the kids, drawing ability or anything whatsoever you can say to defend him, no argument can sway my opinion that he's a waste of space.

Chavo Guerrero. For allowing his career and credibility to be killed by Hornswoggle.

Evan Bourne-A-Jobber. Since he's far too small to ever make it anywhere in the E'.

Primo. Has done nothing since he pointless break up with Carlito.

Santino Marella. Same category as Hornswoggle. He's a pointless jackass who's only there because he's popular with snot nosed 8 year olds.

Dolph Ziggler. The news has already been released that WWE has no intention of pushing Ziggler anymore. So stop wasting our time and just fire him already.

Eric Escobar. Fail.

The Great Khali. They've done nothing with him despite him being the biggest hero of India. If you're only going to keep a guy because he sells well in a specific region but never actually capitalize on that popularity, then stop using him.

Jimmy Wang Yang. Gimmick is stupid. Has been stupid since the beginning.

Kung Fu Naki. Hasn't even been on TV for months.

Slam Master J. See Jimmy Wang Yang.

Tyler Reks. See Jimmy Wang Yang.

And of course, all the divas except for Mickie James, Gail Kim, Natalya & Beth Phoenix. The rest can't wrestle so they can go blow a midget.

Reaction score
Hornswoggle- Top Five over? That's a tough sell. Over, yes. Top 5? No. Bad, bad business t ojob talent to him.

Michael Cole-SUCKS.

Teddy Long- Ain't done shit in 5 years but be stale as hell. Flair should be a GM instead of lame cats like Long.

The entire Raw writing team- put wrestling back into World Wrestling Entertainment and let all these Hollywood writers do what they know.

Carlito- Go back to daddy in Puerto Rico,fella. Never really liked the guy and maybe he'd endear himself to the top brass if he had his brother's attitude.

Soulpower

Tyler Reks (Still can't believe he's got a job)
Curt Hawkins (You know, that guy who used to team with Ryder)
John Cena :)shifty:)
The announcers table (It just doesn't put people over as much as it used to)

xtremebadass

2. Eric Estrada ( Personally i think he has no in-ring talent and really can't cut a promo)

I suppose you mean Eric "Esco-Roll Up" Escobar?

I would release these motherfuckers and hope I never see them ever again...

1. William Regal
2. Hornswoggle
3. Big Show
4. Goldust
5. Alicia Fox
6. Jillian
7. Primo
8. Michael Cole
9. Jimmy Wang
10. Mike Knox
11. Matt Hardy
12. Great Khali
13. Vickie G.
14. Chavo G.
15. Gregory Helms
16. Tyler Reks
17. Vladimir Kozlov

Kizza

Hornswoggle is quite arguably one of the top 5 most over wrestlers on the roster. Why would anyone want to fire him? He is a great tool to get a recently turned face over. Did you hear the chant Masters got last week? That was a direct result of Hornswoggle.

Equally as laughable is people wanting to fire the Big Show. With all due respect to Andre, Show is probably the most talented giant to ever step foot in the squared circle. His athleticism is almost unmatched for someone his size and he is the first giant I can remember that can hold his own on the mic.

Judging by the first post, I highly doubt that our decisions are based on the best for business over our own personal preferences.

xtremebadass

Hornswoggle is a cancer in the WWE.

Remember when midgets used to be cool in WWE? Hornswoggle killed everything a midget used to stand for in WWE.

He is the most annoying piece of shit I have ever seen in the WWE.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
^I remember when SD had a Minis Division in 2005. Even back then, I knew Mysterio belonged there. Super Porky was the shit.

Hometown Kid

1. Triple H - He did some great things...2002 and back. His time should be over after so many things. And as much as I find him to be an atrocious performer these days, I couldn't think of anyone better to play a cunning and dirty GM character of Raw. I don't think he should be fired so much as assume a non-wrestling role with the company.

2. R-Truth - Hate this guy! His rep has somehow been raised among people. I don't get it. He'll never be anything in WWE. Horrible wrestler.

3. Ezekiel Jackson - HORRIBLE. Never should he be allowed to step into a wrestling ring again. Pass on his Finisher and music to somebody who can work.

4. Michael Cole - He used to be a good announcer, he really was. But now he's :n:.

5. Alicia Fox - Ugly. No-talent. Dangerous finisher.

Reaction score
I forgot about Ezekiel Jackson. He's another immobile big man that won't ever get over.

Jimmy Wang Yang.

As for Fu-Naki. We need to repackage him as Kung Fu-Nazi.

INSTANT main event heat. Just think of the possibilities, people. The ratings would be THROUGH THE ROOF!

CenaMark54

Judging by the first post, I highly doubt that our decisions are based on the best for business over our own personal preferences.

Well, judging by some of these posts, most of you would be out of business in a month if you somehow took over control of the WWE.