who would you re sign

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
RVD, Sabu and Master's for ECW..just bring them back WWE and see how the ratings for ECW improves..

therazar

Reaction score
monty brown sonny siaki are both great wrestlers if monty could get over some personal problems he'll be a main eventer and sonny could be a good ic us champ

Vandy316

Reaction score
ECW needs RVD and Cor Von and Cryme Tyme are all 3 good wrestlers who could be WWE's future

The Rated R CMStar

Marcus Cor Von, Chris Masters(without the steroids lol), RVD and Christian.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
no one, most of the releases were because of some backstage problems or they didn't want to come back. It also gives WWE space to put new stars in people like Booker's or Cor Von's role.

Jabroni

Reaction score
cant believe nearly all of you want fuckin cryme tyme !?! there shit, crap, useless assholes, and ballin u wnat a pun , il give you pun, il get ur BALL - shin it up real nice , turn that sumbitch sideways and stick it IN ! your candy ass ! Cryme Tyme SUCKS ! Bring Back Rock

Wooderz245

Reaction score
RVD has moved on to other things for a while like RVD-TV :)

I'd like to see Cryme Time back but i dont think it is going to happened. They were released for starting fights backstage so WWE wont want them back i think.

I'd love to see them bring back Marcus Cor Von, but have something better for him to do.

I'd also love to see Flash Funk return to ECW in his 2 Cold Scorpio character. Think he, Cor Von, Punk, Morrison and Burke cud had sum class matches.

Reaction score
Christian Cage(To give Jeff Hardy competion)
Sandman(Bring ECW back to standards)
Joey Mercury(Strenghten the tag division)
RVD(Back to ECW)
Sabu(Same as above)
Monty Brown(Brilliant wrestler)

Reaction score
Monty Brown, Sabu and Muhammed Hassan!

Cryme Tyme was entertaining in promos and skits only. Cage well im not saying to resign him because he is TNA basically now.

darkbob

Reaction score
this mostly concerns the releases of a few good superstars or upcoming ones with good potential. personally i would bring back crime tyme and sandman since WWE needs help with the tag team divisions and ECW could use a few more superstars on the roster what do you guys think

in my opinion they should have resigned Booker T (before he got away) and brought back Stevie Ray reforming on of my favorite tag teams of all time Harlem Heat.

but as my mother would say you cant tell an idiot anything.