Who Would You Re-Hire?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

I'd love to see Hassan come back as most of you said. But most likely, he would be repackaged.

I heard a rumor that Lance Cade was resigned recently.

MardyBum100291

Reaction score
In terms of ability, i'd go with Tajiri, he was awesome and a great mid-card wrestler for house shows, he could go 15 minutes and not over stay his welcome IMO. Oh, and of course Teddy Hart, Hart Dynasty is going to get a huge push and Hart could only make it better! Of course, people like Lesnar are a given, but needless to say he is a total beast!

Also, Kennedy. I know, I know, but he had a top feud with HBK about 2 years ago and come on, he had some fantastic matches and great promo's!

seX-Power

Never understood what people saw in Kenny. Average in the ring (never had a good match) and on the mic he was nothing to brag about either. Just because he was young I think he got overrated.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Good on the mic, charismatic, a very good wrestler for his age.

seX-Power

Average on the mic, only charismatic playing a smurf cheerleader and an average wrestler with no standout matches.

Charisma was clearly there in his matches with Flair, as was the potential. His mic skills were better than average, especially when you consider he came out of the cookie cutter developmental zone.

seX-Power

Regardless of our opinions, I don't know why the WWE didn't capitalize on him. He seemed like a typical WWE build for a smaller guy and he was young too. Seemed to be in line for a big push too, but he went to SD and did nothing but job to Chuck Fuckin' Palumbo.

Apparently he had a shithouse attitude. Even Orton, who possibly has the worst attitude ever, said so.

MardyBum100291

Reaction score
Good on the mic, charismatic, a very good wrestler for his age.

Yeah, Kenny from the spirit squad was ace, he had a quality match against HHH, which I personally thought was a star making performance! Apparantly not, but oh well. Plus, I don't know how you can say his matches v HBK weren't good, the one on new years eve 2 years ago was very, very good, went about 20 minutes I think and another 10 wouldn't have outstayed it's welcome.

MC Rae

Reaction score
Sting - I'd have him signed for a short term contract which ran through WrestleMania, where he could have a dream match against 'Taker.

I would say Teddy Hart too, but his awful attitude is widely reported and I don't think WWE needs that.

Reaction score
Kenny Dykstra once had the McMahon Seal of Approval that guys like Lesnar and Cena were given and seemed like he was destined for greatness as Kenny Doane and was tearing it up in OVW. Then the Spirt Squad happened. It's really hard to bounce back from a cheerleader gimmick, then to come out with an awful name like Dykstra.

IMO, I thought he had the most talent of all the spirit squad dudes, too bad a chump like Dolph Ziggler has a roster spot while a hoss like Doane doesn't. Heard he was working for Dragon's Gate USA, good for him. He's a solid worker and one that I'd re-hire.

Other dudes I'd rehire: Monty Motherfuckin Brown! Or as the WWE bastardized his name: Marquis Cor Von. POUNCE!!!

Paul Heyman- is there a better creative mind out there? Probably not.

Ric Flair- who on the WWE roster could make a better manager/G.M type than Ric? No one.

JBL- as a worker or a commentator, the dude can work. Too bad he's stinking rich and is in a position to tell the entire McMahon family to go fuck themselves.

Kevin Thorne- always thought he was a decent dude with a different look