Who would you put in a feud with Clay?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't think Brodus will bury Ziggler or Miz for some time. They seem to have something going with Ziggler and Miz is out filming that movie of his.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Have something going with Ziggler? Two weeks ago he teased a solo turn, then last week he came out with Vickie and jobbed to Sheamful without any segment or anything teasing Dolph being pissed and blaming Vickie.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, winning the MITB briefcase is where Dolph might finally get his 'groove' back, somewhat similar to Edge at Wrestlemania 21 (his character was going batshit insane more and more before finally winning the briefcase.) Ziggler really shouldn't be anywhere near Clay.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Split Curt and Reks up? Who are you and what have you done with Rainman?

He's tied up in a secret underground location... if you want to find him, either forward me $10,000 or you can deal with lackluster redneck street gangs and creepy homeless people pissing everywhere in a surely feeble attempt to find him.

From Brodus's point of view there isn't a better option... may as well bury the dead tag division instead of the quality young talent. Obviously if I was booking it, Hawkins and Reks would be two popular anti-authority tag champs in a healhy division, and Brodus's fat ass would be jobbing, so this conversation wouldn't be happening. But since WWE just wants to screw things up and not push the tag division anyway, it's better to get this green burial machine out of the midcard.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Rainman said:
He's tied up in a secret underground location... if you want to find him, either forward me $10,000 or you can deal with lackluster redneck street gangs and creepy homeless people pissing everywhere in a surely feeble attempt to find him.

From Brodus's point of view there isn't a better option... may as well bury the dead tag division instead of the quality young talent. Obviously if I was booking it, Hawkins and Reks would be two popular anti-authority tag champs in a healhy division, and Brodus's fat ass would be jobbing, so this conversation wouldn't be happening. But since WWE just wants to screw things up and not push the tag division anyway, it's better to get this green burial machine out of the midcard.

He's working Are You Serious with Road Dogg and Josh Mathews? :shock:

WWE booked Clay into a tough spot for anyone to figure out a reasonable thing to do with him. The tag division is an exit. If he keeps burying random people weekly, well, that's horrible to say the least. He can't main event. They can't turn him heel because that would destroy his gimmick. I think a feud with Sandow would work from a storyline point because their gimmicks match perfectly, but since WWE with their intelligence would probably make Brodus bury Damien, no thanks.

Reactions: Snowman1

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
RYBACK!
:ryback::ryback::ryback::ryback::ryback::ryback::ryback:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't think Ryback will be asking for people to feed him more after he's done with Clay.

:ryback:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I don't think Ryback will be asking for people to feed him more after he's done with Clay.

I. AM. FULL!!!
I. FINISHED. IT!!!

Reactions: Snowman1