Who would you like to see?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
The title says it all. Who would you want to see in an ROH Ring? After hearing the rumors of Jericho and RVD on the free agent market, that made me think of who would be great fits for ROH. And I mean anyone, managers, bookers, special appearances, etc.

Reaction score
Bryan daneilson vs Nigel Mcguinesses vs Chris Jericho would be amazing......
RVD vs Delirious vs Kenta i would liek to see too but from the free agents i would also like to see Psicosis or A-1

Soulpower

I'd like to see either KENTA vs RVD or Romero vs RVD (Just for the stiff kicks). If Jericho were to wrestle in ROH, I'd want to see him go against Chris Hero, if only for the promos.

I wouldn't mind seeing Kurt Angle in ROH. I still feel he has a couple of great matches left in him, and facing someone like Danielson or McGuiness could be enough motivation for Angle to put on a great show. As far as other indies, I'd like to see Chuck Taylor in ROH, but since he's still young, (about 22 or 23) we'll probably see him there eventually.

The only other wrestler I'd like to see there is Super Dragon... He's wrestled in ROH before during the ROH-CZW feud, but other than that, Dragon hasn't worked for Ring of Honor.

Cynic Clinic

Reaction score
Jericho for a double shot, but not as a regular.
Wouldn't want RVD as a regular, or as anything really.
Gibson back would be tremendous. Yang also.
I'm like everyone and wants Ki and Gabe to make amends.
Super Crazy, Tajiri(for a one off like Scorpio did), Nunzio, Chavo.
Heyman in an ROH ring would be epic.
Trinity vs. Del Ray?
And everyone who was taken by TNA.

Rell

Reaction score
The guys I would like to see in ROH are Ricky Marvin and Chuck Taylor. Ricky Marvin is a proven great in ring performer, and Chuck Taylor s growing in popularity and I believe he would fit in ROH well.

PeepShow

RVD just seems like he would fit ROH really well. Theres just something about Jericho that makes me think he wouldnt be that great, but hey, who knows

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Shawn Michaels Vs Nigel McGuinness - Nigel likes to hit hard and stiff and Michaels like to sell.

A Face Chris Jericho Vs A Heel Chris Hero - Imagine the promos!!

If this match has happened yet i would like to see PAC vs Jack Evans - Everyone likes a good spot happy match every now and then.

For Paul Heyman to come ROH.

Montana

Shawn Michaels Vs Nigel McGuinness - Nigel likes to hit hard and stiff and Michaels like to sell.

A Face Chris Jericho Vs A Heel Chris Hero - Imagine the promos!!

If this match has happened yet i would like to see PAC vs Jack Evans - Everyone likes a good spot happy match every now and then.

For Paul Heyman to come ROH.

I agree Luke!!!

wow, for some reason the think two biggest pieces to the ROH puzzle are Shelton Benjamin and Somoa Joe. A lil bit, opposed to what you guys think, but Shelton is still young, and can really help the company. Romero vs Benjamin, Benjamin vs Jay Briscoe....you name. Plus Joe to for Big matchups . :biggrin2:

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I agree Luke!!!

wow, for some reason the think two biggest pieces to the ROH puzzle are Shelton Benjamin and Somoa Joe. A lil bit, opposed to what you guys think, but Shelton is still young, and can really help the company. Romero vs Benjamin, Benjamin vs Jay Briscoe....you name. Plus Joe to for Big matchups . :biggrin2:

Iam defiantly digging the Benjamin Vs Romero that would be a great match.

Montana

I'm really liking the idea of Paul Heyman going to ROH, that would really be insane. He could potentially make a bigger impact than Jericho or RVD. They really dont need any wrestler, but they could use their name recogintion, but then they would have to pay them. If i ran a compnay, i wouldn't waste too money on older talent. That was another reason i picked benjamin, he could probably keep up with the ROH style.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
^Bobby Lashley in ROH? Why?

Ok let's all not be Sheep for a second and just because someone else says Bobby Lashley is a bad wrestler believe them.

Lets look at the facts
Lashley is a 3 time all American champion, obviously the guy is going to be a good wrestler, do you think for him to win that he would be a shit wrestler?

If you have seen Lashley's OVW work you'd know he got a lot of heat and played a heel well when he was known as Blaster Lashley.

And i dont care what anyone says there is no one in mainstream wrestling that big and strong that is that agile.

Sure he isn't good on the mic, ROH is about wrestling they leave the mic promos to the guys that have the mic skills if there needed, if they want him to speak that bad iam sure there smart enough to give him a mouthpeice.

The guy is so talented it's not even funny and i would just like to see someone in ROH that big and strong and yet so agile just be able to go all out.

PeepShow

^Good points. Im not dissing Lashley man. I just wanted to hear your opinions. Thats all.